Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any links for a Factory Service Manual or could tell me where I could get my hands on one. Need it mainly for torque specs and such.

Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I googled it and it brought me to this site http://www.powerstrokediesel.com/docs/6.4L Coffee Table Book.pdf. It hasn't finished downloading yet so I don't know how good it is or even if it is gonna be any help at all. Just curious as to what everyone who chooses not to take their 6.4's in is using as far as a manual goes. I really don't mind paying for a hard copy or an e-version, but I would like to see if I have other options before I fork out all that cash for access directly through Ford. I'm not talking about any Haynes or Chilton crap either; I need access to a legit service manual for the 6.4 an 08 to be exact even though all years are probably the same.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I also uploaded the complete Workshop Manual on here as well. Im sure it has something like that, its like 8 thousand pages so it should.

Reactions: whypewee

·
Registered
115 Posts
http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/general-6-4l-discussion/254958-workshop-manual-anyone.html

You have to go to page 5 and scroll down and you will find the link for the download in one of my replies to the thread, just look for the pic of my truck somewhere on the replies. If you havent used filesharing before its simple, just click the link and it should start downloading. If you dont pay for rapidshare its no big deal, all that will happen is that your download speed will be throttled do somewhere around 300kb I believe so you might have to wait overnight. Once its downloaded you need a program called winrar to un pack the files and then you will have a folder with tons of sub folders all with thousands of pdfs. Unfortunately 5 or so files under the electrical section I believe were labelled too long so they will not un pack. But if you really want to you can read the file names that wont un pack and go into the folders and rename them shorter then un pack them. Anyways, pm me of you have any questions.

·
Registered
66 Posts
http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/general-6-4l-discussion/254958-workshop-manual-anyone.html

You have to go to page 5 and scroll down and you will find the link for the download in one of my replies to the thread, just look for the pic of my truck somewhere on the replies. If you havent used filesharing before its simple, just click the link and it should start downloading. If you dont pay for rapidshare its no big deal, all that will happen is that your download speed will be throttled do somewhere around 300kb I believe so you might have to wait overnight. Once its downloaded you need a program called winrar to un pack the files and then you will have a folder with tons of sub folders all with thousands of pdfs. Unfortunately 5 or so files under the electrical section I believe were labelled too long so they will not un pack. But if you really want to you can read the file names that wont un pack and go into the folders and rename them shorter then un pack them. Anyways, pm me of you have any questions.
Download underway. Thanks a lot for the info....greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
434 Posts
I'm downloading it as well. Thanks!!

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

·
Registered
769 Posts
Downloading them all. You guys rock.

We had shop manuals on other sites I've been on for motorcycles. They are indispensable.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts