Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a KEM programmer with three tunes. 50hp, 75hp and 100hp. They are all very low smoke tunes and have transmission tuning in them. Had great luck with the tuner and got my mileage up from 13 on the hiway to around 16-17. This tuner should work with both Job 1 and Job 2 trucks.

I also have the Edge Insight that gauges pretty much anything you can gauge on the truck. It just plugs into your OBDII port and leave it. I also have the custom mount that makes it look factory and out of the way.

Im looking to get somewhere around $550 for both products. I will seperate if need be... Im not around my computer much, so for questions or pricing, please text my cell at (325) 365-1100. I do have PayPal... Thanks

Don!

Nothing is wrong with either one of these products, just moving up to a Spartan... :scuffy

·
Premium Member
5,682 Posts
What model is the Edge Insight? :thumb:

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dont know the model off hand, got box in storage. I do know it will monitor 2003 and up powerstrokes...

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
500 for both...?????? Anyone?

·
Registered
151 Posts
I think you'll get a few more hits when you specify which insight it is. Edge put out 3 different ones and their value varies widely.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think you'll get a few more hits when you specify which insight it is. Edge put out 3 different ones and their value varies widely.
Man I will have to get the box and look. I do remember it saying it would work on 2003 and up Powerstrokes. So I assume all 6.0's and 2008 to 2010 6.4's.....

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump a roo................

·
Registered
172 Posts
which programmer is it? sct?

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No, its an older KEM tuned Superchips. I assume they would take a Superchips programmer and erase their tuning, and replace it with KEM tuning.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts