Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am looking at purchasing a 2008 super duty and i have a couple questions.
i know these trucks have less than desirable gas mileage stock, but what kind of fuel mileage can i expect if for example i do a dpf delete and a spartan tuner and a AFE stage 2 intake?

also, i found an online package for about $1800 that has all three of those parts and i cant find it again, any suggestions as to who that dealer was? thanks

·
Registered
34 Posts
There are a number of dealers but I ordered straight through spartandieseltech.com. As for milage, mine is to recent to tell but some guys are getting as much as 22mpg after the upgrade. Regardless of the milage improvement you get you'll have a much happier and healthier truck that runs like it was meant to and doesn't make oil anymore.

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Every truck is a little different, but most see around a 20% improvement from stock mileage. Mine went from stock highway of 14ish up to a tuned of 17-18 mpg, and sometimes 19-20 when Im back east and the speed limits are lower...

·
Premium Member
8,814 Posts
If you have any questions about the Spartan tuner, give me a shout! I respond to PM's and emails. My email is in my signature.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.