Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold my truck. I have a SCT SF3 3015 tuner with 3 Gearhead tunes loaded on it and the can tunes.
1. Street race lite. Great custom tune!!!
2. 8000lb.
3. Unlimited tow.
SOLD

I also have an Edge Evolution CTS 85200 tuner that I used for the guages.
Edge Products| Product
$325 shipped priority to your door.

I will give a deal if you want them both. I take paypal only.

Thanks, Mike

·
Premium Member
9,154 Posts
Just a FYI, those custom tunes will only work on another truck with the same beginning strategy hex code.

Strategies starting with VXA will only work on the 03-early 04 PCM. VXB will only work on the late 04 PCM. VXC only works on the 05-07 PCM.

If you try mixing the different PCM strategies, the truck will be locked out (no start), and will need to be towed to a dealer for a reflash ($$$$).

·
Registered
47 Posts
Following up on what "Lilpooh" mentioned, how about posting what year truck and strategy these tunes were written for....it might make a difference for a prospective buyer such as myself.

Thx,

Mario.

·
Premium Member
9,154 Posts
I have an 06 will it work
The canned tunes will work fine. It's the custom tunes that can cause the issue. If his custom tunes were written for a 05-07 truck, then you should be OK.

·
Registered
66 Posts
do you have the box and all the goods that come with the edge? Do you have the egt probe and hook up? were are you located ?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
do you have the box and all the goods that come with the edge? Do you have the egt probe and hook up? were are you located ?
I don't have the box, but I have all the cables and mounts that came with it. I don't have the $125 optional egt probe and hook up. I am in St John, In.

·
Premium Member
650 Posts
I'm interested, PM sent

Sent from my iPad using Autoguide

·
Premium Member
650 Posts
PMs waiting!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

1 - 20 of 23 Posts