Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
WWW.COMPIGNTECH.COM
8,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have 2 exhaust manifolds drive and pass. Looking to get say $50 each plus the ride. Also have all the manifold bolts that go with them. I can also drill and tap them for egt probes for a small fee if your interested. SOLD

2 rocker boxes that came off the extra set of heads $75 each?? Or best offer?? Plus the ride.

I have 8 used good glow plugs you pay for the ride and they are yours.

I also have a brand new set of TTY head bolts for anyone that's interested. (probably not a lot of you lol) pay for the ride and they're yours.

I don't know for sure but I think I may have a complete set of used rockers and fulcrums in good shape. Don't know what to ask for them I guess if your interested shoot me an offer. Otherwise they are getting pitched. I also have the 18mm to 20 mm step dowels that you can have if you pay for the ride.

And lastly I have 2 brand new cold side CAC boots WITHOUT the clamps. Yours are reusable. $50 plus the ride??

I'm open to offers here guys these prices aren't set in stone I just need to get rid I all this extra stuff ASAP. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
440 Posts
How much to ship the glow plugs to 84044?

·
Registered
440 Posts
Ok I'm not sure the prices on them but I think its not much

·
Registered
440 Posts
Ya I just looked it up. $5.35 I'll take them off your hands.

·
WWW.COMPIGNTECH.COM
8,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Real quick do you have the early build 04 or the late build 04? If you have the early build these won't work they are too long. The early style is short and the later years are long.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Oh ya I forgot. Mine is early build. Its sept 03 build date.

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
Would you post pics of the exhaust manifolds? I am thinking of picking up a set for my 6.4.

·
WWW.COMPIGNTECH.COM
8,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Right side (passenger side)

Left side (driver side)

I have all the bolts and spacers for these as well if you need them. Let me know what you want to do.

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
Thanks for the pics Bryan. I will decide if i want to go with the 6.0 manifolds and custom up pipes and let you know. :thumb:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts