Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO when i bought my truck i asked the guy if it had a block heater cord and he replied NO. So i immediately ordered one. Come to find out it had one. So i have the stock 6.0l 6ft block heater cord. Im asking 15 plus shipping THanks

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bought it on the internet from a dealer and the guy wont take it back.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Haha, I would have bought this a week ago when my cord f-d up.. I ended up just cutting out the bad part of my cord & sodering in a heavy gauge extension cord, Worked like a charm!!!! $15 Is A STEAL!!!! Ford Wants Like $75-$85 For That Damn Thing!!!! Here's A :bump:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Where would the cord be located at on the truck. I looked for one and could not find it.

·
Registered
198 Posts
where r u located?

·
Registered
402 Posts
Your block heater cord starts on the bottom side of your block (passenger side!) almost directly above your starter.. If your truck has one installed it will be there, if not their will be a plug in it's place.. It is then router along your fram rail to the front of the block then behind your front bumper. I hope this helps!

·
Registered
151 Posts
It was tight but dude before me zip tied it to something behind the fog light. I got it out.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Is It sold? If not I will take it

·
Registered
194 Posts
I will take it. I Live in Telford, Pa. Zip code 18969. How do you want payment?

·
Registered
152 Posts
still for sale if not where did you get it im looking for since dad just bought an 07 and i didnt come with it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts