Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i have a 6.0 trans cooler that i took off my truck and replaced with a new one, has 83k on it. i put it into the box that the new one came in and if you are interested just pay shipping and you can have it.

so figure whatever shipping would be from me to you from 08753

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,740 Posts
I am interested. Shipping to 73507

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nothing is wrong i just put a new one on when i put my new trans in,

as of right now someone already pmed me but if not then ill let you guys know

·
PMR = JUNK
11,249 Posts
I want on the list too.

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
Ill give you 50 plus shipping if there is nothing wrong with it.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
I'll stand in line if it gets this far. I'll also throw cash if it's still available by the time it gets to me.

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i told someone they could have it. hopefully they get back to me because i dont remember who it was..there is nothing wrong with the cooler. it will def need to be flushed thats it.

if the person doesnt get back to me i guess Ryan was next in line i believe. we'll see what he says...

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
i told someone they could have it. hopefully they get back to me because i dont remember who it was..there is nothing wrong with the cooler. it will def need to be flushed thats it.

if the person doesnt get back to me i guess Ryan was next in line i believe. we'll see what he says...
Keep us posted. I'll definitely take it if it makes it to me.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts

PM sent. . . . . .. . :thumb:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts