Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone happen to have a stock air intake laying around they'd like to sell? When we bought the truck it came with an aftermarket air intake from what looks to be autozone or something. Would like to return it to stock as that seems to be a better way to go that what's there now. As it stands, the IAT is 30+ degrees hotter than ambient at highway speeds and thats just not cool with me. Thanks guys.

·
Premium Member
22,934 Posts
Actually I do, and the filter itself is not very old. Where are you located?

·
Premium Member
5,682 Posts
I also have one.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm in the Raleigh, NC area. Don't know how much it'd cost to ship, but I'll add it to whatever y'all want for it.

·
Premium Member
22,934 Posts
I'm in the Raleigh, NC area. Don't know how much it'd cost to ship, but I'll add it to whatever y'all want for it.
I will sell you mine. I have to go buy a power steering pump for my truck right now, when I get back I will get some pics for you and send you a PM so we can discuss a price.

Sound good?

Reactions: U235a4

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Not trying to steal a sale from you Rattlesnake but I'm wondering if the OP has checked the wrecker yards in the area. Down in Goldsboro is a Foss yard that seems full most of the time. I know there are others around you, especially seeing as you are in Raleigh. Might be worth a shot, especially if you need more OEM style parts.

·
Premium Member
22,934 Posts
Not trying to steal a sale from you Rattlesnake but I'm wondering if the OP has checked the wrecker yards in the area. Down in Goldsboro is a Foss yard that seems full most of the time. I know there are others around you, especially seeing as you are in Raleigh. Might be worth a shot, especially if you need more OEM style parts.
WTH man?!?:mad:

:hehe: It's all good. I am not offended at all!! Looking at a junkyard in the area would be the best place to start looking. If the OP can't find one then he can buy mine if he wants. Mine is just sitting in my garage and I'm in no hurry to sell it. It would be nice to get it out of my way, but I haven't even tried to sell it yet.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ha ya that sounds good to me. I've looked at a few, but out of the ones I've been to/looked at online, none had any trucks that I was looking for.

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
For what its worth I'll be driving down to south Carolina in late Aug. If you can't find one by then you can have mine for next to nothing

1 - 9 of 9 Posts