Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, been a while since I posted here. Thought I would give everyone an update on the truck, and what's somehow still going on. I have a 2006 extended cab longed 6.0 PSD. It's at 120,000 miles. 3600 hours. 3,000 miles ago I had a bulletproof diesel egr cooler installed, and a brand new OEM oil cooler installed by a well known shop just north of Houston. After 3 coolant flushes, hose replacement, and 3,000 miles it's still pushing coolant regardless of the fill level. It pushes through the degas bottle cap and sprays everywhere. It has slowed down on the spraying after I have the work done, but Its still doing it and I have that terrible whistle/whine when give it over about 30% throttle. It's always done the whistle/ whine as well. I'm running 4"banks down pipe no cat or muffler dumped before the axle, so it has plenty of flow, and my egt's seem to be ok. I'm wondering could it be the radiator? Or what? I took it back to stock programming, had an edge ez for 2 month but pulled it off to try and resolve these issues. 3 different shops tell me head gaskets are fine?!? I'm losing it here guys. I'm tempted to just get an sct, tune it to high and blow this damn thing up. What will fix this? Why's there do much pressure? Every time I add coolant to recommended level it just ends up all over my engine / driver side wheel well. Please advise!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,914 Posts
Your head gaskets are blown. It's not a good idea to drive it like that.

Sent from my phone that somebody didn't help me get.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts