Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am thinking about upgrading from my obs to a superduty cc dually,and one question i have is about the 6liter.i am only considering a 6 0 because the color combo i want only came in 6 0 trucks.how many miles will a 6 0 last mileage wise and how reliable are they?change oil every 3k,good oil,not trying to build the baddest tow truck out there,just something mild i can drive everyday if needed and drive anywhere.the local diesel shop here says to get rid of a 6 0 before 100k.i've been looking for a obs cc dually 4wd but they are hard to find damn.any help is appreciated thanks

·
Lt. Negativity
1,739 Posts
Dont listen to your diesel shop lol. Im over 100k on my truck, since 22k Its been tuned, with injectors, egr delete, turbo, fuel system etc etc. I got 80k out of mine. With bigger tires and stock trans. Best way to do this is to get the vin number pull the oasis report and see its history. 6.0 is a good work horse.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I just buought mine with 200K on it, still kickin. We got it to pull a TT a few times a year and to just have as a ranch truck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts