Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Matthew,I have owned a 2005 f350 dually 4x4 with a 6.0 powerstroke and yes has had its fair share of problems but at the moment is a powerhouse. It took a while but i bought the truck with a blown motor to save some money and well didnt save much but have one hell of a truck, with the new powermax turbo running wicked wheel arp studs black onyx head gaskets sinister egr delete kit 100 gallon fass fuel system 225 injectors forge pistons afe intake and intercooler updated sct fitting with dummy stand pipes and currently under the knife for a bullet proof oil cooler delete all done at the house. Theres more to it but I can't remeber everything its not driving at the moment also because with great power comes great responsibilty or a shattered transfer case what ever you want to call it haha to me its just more fun with my truck. Also I been working on 7.3 for about 7 years this site has helped me learn a lot and also working at the shop. I'm been in the airforce for over 6 years and love it. Currently we have an awesome project going on at the house we pulled a 7.3 idi out of a 91 f350 and we are rebuilding it and installing it in a 1970 wagoneer just something one of my buddys came up with fun time

1 - 6 of 6 Posts