Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friend of mine just installed some of these parts. Well he got in trouble with the truck being fast now has to sell everything. Here is a list of things he is selling. He is on TDG once in a great while and I told him I would try to sell everything for him. His name on the forums is CRF250. He just installed most of it a few weeks ago. Its all coming off this weekend.

Casserly 225cc injectors $1200 plus cores (1000 miles on them)

Suncoast trans with SC torque convertor,billet input shaft and Magnetec pan $3000 no core (5000 miles)

turbonetics 61mm turbo with everything (500 miles) $2300

SCT $275

Liberty EGR cooler delete $350

Elite Up-pipe delete $75

All parts prices are with out shipping.

Please email me with questions [email protected].

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
What hp are the 225cc injectors? 100? Also does any one know how that turbo compares to the 62/80 industrial? What did this stuff cost new? I am very interested. How much horsepower was this dude putting down with this combo? Is it still steetable and capable of towing?

·
Registered
299 Posts
very fishy

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why is this fishy. They are Casserly 225. He never had it on the dyno. Last year I ran 225,VGT-ss and spray and I put down 668. The TN61 did alittle better job clean them up then my VGT-ss I believe. Also my other Matt who has my old combo with 40" tires just put down about 500hp on fuel only. And that was on 40" toyos

·
Registered
133 Posts
were u located

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
were u located
Im in SE michigan

Can you have custom tunes put on the sct? planning on buying one in the next week or so. very interested.
You can put tunes on from any vendors. Thats the beauty of the SCT. Once you figure how to load tunes its starts a whole new world of custom tuning

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SCT Xcal2.......

·
Registered
299 Posts
Friend of mine just installed some of these parts. Well he got in trouble with the truck being fast now has to sell everything. Here is a list of things he is selling. He is on TDG once in a great while and I told him I would try to sell everything for him. His name on the forums is CRF250. He just installed most of it a few weeks ago. Its all coming off this weekend.

Suncoast trans with SC torque convertor,billet input shaft and Magnetec pan $3000 no core (5000 miles)

turbonetics 61mm turbo with everything (500 miles) $2300

SCT $275

Liberty EGR cooler delete $350

Elite Up-pipe delete $75
What I meant as fishy is that I can't imagine ANYONE would install a high end TC, turbo, sticks, cooler and pipe and then go right around and drop the trannie, pull the TC and reinstall another one, pull the turbo and put the old one back on, pull the cooler and put the old one back on. Pulled the sticks,etc.

It seems like he must have totalled the truck with no insurance and is now scrapping it. Not that is matters to me but just seemed wierd saying he got in trouble and now he is tearing the truck apart.

No trying to cause any fuss. Just wondering. I'm sure the parts are good as new

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nope he got drunk and got a reckless and drunkdriven....

Also soon is truck for sale Im sure...

SCT----sold
ERG cooler delete ****sold
Up pipe ****sold

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

turbonetics 61mm turbo with everything (500 miles) $2100

SCT sold

Liberty EGR cooler delete sold

Elite Up-pipe delete sold

All parts prices are with out shipping.

Please email me with questions [email protected].
New lower price Turbo only $2100

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Turbo and Injectors sold

Trans/Torque convertor,billet input and magtech pan still for sale 5r110

$3000 no core

1 - 17 of 17 Posts