Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

281 - 282 of 282 Posts

·
Fuel it up again Dummy
5,721 Posts
Hey, nice to see ya still around! Sorry to hear about the tube thing, get a second or third opinion, we let them do that to our oldest boy and his ear is still screwed up, hearing loss and drainage 30 years later. Good luck
Sparky you're supposed give positive encouragement my friend. I have two nephews that both had the tubes in their ears and they are fine today 25 years later.

Hell the youngest one had a huge hole in his heart that the doctors patched at 5 months old. He was a sick little boy that looked like a kid at Auschwitz concentration camp.
He was really in bad shape but they fixed him up very well. Sent him to Stanford Hospital and a group of doctors worked on him to get him right. Was really amazing to see the transformation. He was too weak to drink milk any longer then 15-20 seconds, then he would more or less collapse and sleep. Was awful and I mean awful.

I guess my point is that things have advanced so much these days and that there are things that can be done today that was nothing more than a wish or a dream years ago. Look at your options and listen to what the doctors have to say. They always try the least invasive things first but if your little puddle jumper needs a procedure done you will make the right decision.

Sorry to hear your selling the truck, someone is going to get himself a nice rig. How do you like the 2017..........? Does the chassis feel solid as a rock? I have looked at a few of them and they are stout as hell for 2017. That box frame has to have a whole different feel to it driving down the road.

Reactions: SparkyF250

·
Premium Member
7,744 Posts
Sparky you're supposed give positive encouragement my friend. I have two nephews that both had the tubes in their ears and they are fine today 25 years later.

Hell the youngest one had a huge hole in his heart that the doctors patched at 5 months old. He was a sick little boy that looked like a kid at Auschwitz concentration camp.
He was really in bad shape but they fixed him up very well. Sent him to Stanford Hospital and a group of doctors worked on him to get him right. Was really amazing to see the transformation. He was too weak to drink milk any longer then 15-20 seconds, then he would more or less collapse and sleep. Was awful and I mean awful.

I guess my point is that things have advanced so much these days and that there are things that can be done today that was nothing more than a wish or a dream years ago. Look at your options and listen to what the doctors have to say. They always try the least invasive things first but if your little puddle jumper needs a procedure done you will make the right decision.

Sorry to hear your selling the truck, someone is going to get himself a nice rig. How do you like the 2017..........? Does the chassis feel solid as a rock? I have looked at a few of them and they are stout as hell for 2017. That box frame has to have a whole different feel to it driving down the road.
Yeah, @mhatlen is right! Medicine, or the practice of it has come a long way. I'm so old they used leaches and bleeding to treat stuff :senile: I just hate to see any of the little ones suffering, so whatever will make her better. Prayers are going out for her too :please:

Reactions: mhatlen
281 - 282 of 282 Posts