241 - 260 of 282 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #242
They are not "Fotd" one technically but they are identical guys buy filters from international dealers all the time they are the same as Ford just in a different box, you can run an international filter without any worries

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
46 Posts
Round and round I go,,,,, My question is not about the filters, as I stated before twice now :( My question is about all the other interchange numbers talked about in this thread, the injectors, oil drain turbo tube, rockers, fifteen different FICMs, head gasket etc be the same as Ford OEM and not like much of this after market eBay stuff that should never touch my Ford?

if they are the same, a place that most people on the ORG seem to agree for Ford parts at cheap price is Tousley or something like that. Is there an online equivalent of Tousley for international parts online that can be ordered at a good price?

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #244
Round and round I go,,,,, My question is not about the filters, as I stated before twice now :( My question is about all the other interchange numbers talked about in this thread, the injectors, oil drain turbo tube, rockers, fifteen different FICMs, head gasket etc be the same as Ford OEM and not like much of this after market eBay stuff that should never touch my Ford?

if they are the same, a place that most people on the ORG seem to agree for Ford parts at cheap price is Tousley or something like that. Is there an online equivalent of Tousley for international parts online that can be ordered at a good price?
I guess I didn't understand your question, its late I'm at work still, the 6.0 is an international motor (VT365) so any international parts that apply to this motor that are listed are interchangeable and NOT aftermarket, As far as a cheap place to order international parts, or a site that even offers them would be BulletProofDiesel - Darn-Near Bullet Proof Diesel Products for your 6.0 and 6.4 they have a VT365 section, as far as cheap or discounted parts I don't know maybe someone has some insight on that, The only parts I put on my truck are either Ford OEM, Motorcraft, or International. I have used all three and do not deviate from them.

If I'm still not helping you I guess I don't know what to tell you

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Just browsing through a few of these pages.....

I'm more than happy to supply anyone with Ford part numbers. Sorry, not much help with many of the International numbers.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
same thing i could offer as fordsvtparts any help with parts numbers or superceeded part numbers i will be glad to offer help to this list. good job with all thats been done so far.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #249

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #250
I know alot of these parts are now probably superceeded, It takes alot to keep it updated and i plan on going through this again, as far as part numbers not working, you should be able to talk to any ford parts guy and they can figure out what you're looking for. I know some sites are sensitive to dashes and spaces, might be part of your problem. I have used many of these numbers on multiple occasions, the reason i made it in the first place.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #251
Fordsvtparts and sunrisefordparts i added both of your links to the list thanks guys

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #252
For you 6.4 guys Im currently working on a 6.4L list, i have a rough draft on my laptop at home,,, expect it to be rolled out by summer end.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey guys can y'all please help me with a part number!
Im looking for an 07 automatic transmission dip stick tube!
Thanks

·
Compression Ignition Addict
5,782 Posts
3C3Z 7A228-BC
When you have a minute, could you post up the part number for the transmission dip stick itself?

Also are the transmission tube and dip stick part numbers different for the early model years, like they are for the oil dip stick?

Lastly is the oil dip stick tube part number the same as the transmission dip stick tube?

Many thanks!

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
When you have a minute, could you post up the part number for the transmission dip stick itself?

Also are the transmission tube and dip stick part numbers different for the early model years, like they are for the oil dip stick?

Lastly is the oil dip stick tube part number the same as the transmission dip stick tube?

Many thanks!
03-07 trans dipstick tube #3C3Z-7A228-BC
03-07 trans dipstick #4C3Z-7A020-CA
03-06 oil dip stick #3C3Z-6750-AA
06-07 oil dip stick #6C3Z-6750-A
03-06 oil dip stick tube #3C3Z-6754-BA
06-07 oil dip stick tube #6C3Z-6754-A

·
Compression Ignition Addict
5,782 Posts
Thank you!

A buddy just bought an 03 and the handle came off the dip stick when I tried checking the oil. He didn't even check the oil before buying it. Seems that the oil dip stick tube seal is leaking also.

·
Registered
152 Posts
very grateful for this list. i broke the turbo shaft trying to remove the compressor wheel. Edit. i feel like a big dummy. darn thing was reverse threaded. just costed myself extra $$$. whats another couple hundred on top of $1500 in parts. sure why not.

·
Sinister Diesel Sucks!!!
2,498 Posts
Maybe I missed it but I dont think this on there because Ive looked several times.... MY 03 EBP tube and EBP tube to Exhaust manifold adapter

Attachments

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #260
sorry i havent been on here in awhile... i will update these parts when i get dome free time, thank you everyone!

241 - 260 of 282 Posts