Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im looking to get info, advice, succeses/failures or any input on turbo and injector combos for my 6.0. I just studded it and put brand new o ringed heads on about 3 weeks ago. Ive done a lot of research on the pros and cons to a non-vgt setup and have a good understanding of exhaust housings, turbine wheels and driveability. Plan on getting 205/100s, rr, 6.7 pump and a sump. Cant make up my mind on a 345.5, 366 or 369. Also considering a KC stage3 but would rather switch to a non-vgt. I don't tow much only some snowmobile trailers in the winter, goal hp would be 600-650 without compromising all daily drivability.

·
Registered
234 Posts
If you aren't wanting to compromise your driveability then there is no reason to go non-vgt

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you aren't wanting to compromise your driveability then there is no reason to go non-vgt
I understand a non-vgt already compromises driveability I am more looking for input on what people are running for non-vgts and what would work best with 205/100s

·
Registered
19 Posts
Im using 205/100 and an s369 in my daily and its a blast. Smoky with big nozzles but its so much fun to drive. After going non vgt ill never go back the whistle and noise of a vgt is terrible always hated the jet sounding exhaust. Go with a s369 you will be happy.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im using 205/100 and an s369 in my daily and its a blast. Smoky with big nozzles but its so much fun to drive. After going non vgt ill never go back the whistle and noise of a vgt is terrible always hated the jet sounding exhaust. Go with a s369 you will be happy.
What are you running for supporting fuel mods with the 205/100s? Im trying to figure out if I should do a fuel bowl delete or just run use a reg. return with a lift pump and stock fuel bowl.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Airdog feeding a stock pump and a regulated return with a fuel bowl delete. Holding fuel pressure is no problem its holding icp which it wont. Pulls hard until icp falls off.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts