Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 F-250 6.0, stock, no modifications. Would'nt start back after about 4 hours being turned off. Came back 4 hours later, started fine. Couple days later, died while running in driveway, would'nt start back. Everything looked good, thought it was dummy plugs, stand tubes so I replaced them, along with new stc fitting. Deleted egr cooler while apart, put back together, started after about 3 good cranks, ran about 7 minutes and died.Scanned it, and only code was a cam position sensor.Replaced sensor and started first time. Let it idle about 10 minutes,drove down the road,stopped at a stop sign, pulled out easy, and by the time the trans. shifted to 3rd, it died. Won't start back. Have 48.7 volts on ficm, icp sensor shows pressure, I put a new fuel pump and factory fuel filters.New batteries, and updated blue spring in regulator. I've checked all the wiring i can for chaffing, along with fuses and relays.No codes are showing up. Still won't start. I'm lost. Is there anything I'm missing before I take it somewhere? Thank you.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts