Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My banks IC should be in this week, I was wandering if there is any market for my stock IC. It is out of a 04 6.0. I know some people put them in there 7.3's, because they are bigger. If there is a market, does anybody know what it would be worth. Also I just got a electronic feul pressure gauge and I was wandering if anyone knew the best place to tap it in? the instructions are not very clear.

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
will a 6.0 IC fit in a OBS 7.3 powered work horse?

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
How much ya askin??

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dont know how much it is worth. I know what the new one cost but I dont have any idea what a fair price would be. I was hoping someone would have an idea what it is worth.

·
Registered
344 Posts
They have been selling on ebay for around 100 -150

·
Ole White
5,253 Posts
I bought my 6.0 IC for $140.00 bucks off Ebay put it in the Classifieds on this site and one of the 7.3 guys should snatch it up

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If that is what is worth I will take 150 and who ever buys it pays the shipping. I take paypal. It will be available this week as soon as my banks comes in.

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
will a IC 6.0 fit in a OBS 7.3?

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
With some work the 6.0 IC will fit the OBS trucks. Got any idea on the shipping to 47634?

·
Banned
1,684 Posts
You can make it fit, I just got one yesterday.....

·
Banned
1,684 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
no idea on the shipping, if i had to guess i would say 20 to 30 but really i don't have a clue. how close are you to fort wayne, I am 45 miles.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
About 5.5 hrs. I live on the IN-KY border. You coming to TS??

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If anyone thinks they would be interested in this IC let me know and I will save it for the first person who wants it. It will be coming out this week.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts