Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like the title says.. i'm willing to part it out or to sell it complete.

its off a 2004 f250 diesel 4x4. let me know

injectors+ FICM+ manifold+intake plenum+ fuel bowl+oil everything. you name it. shipping can be arranged. i have paypal and ebay account.. and iam also a member @thedieselstop i'm located in CALIFORNIA. if you are local. come by check it out.

thanks.

PM me and let me know what you need. i prefer to sell the complete thing. pm me an offer. i can arrange shipping.

Thanks.
there are more parts that aren't showing on this picture. thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey there I am looking for the y pipe and up pipes off of the turbo to manifold for my 2006 with EGR (newer style not sure what 2004 has)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey there I am looking for the y pipe and up pipes off of the turbo to manifold for my 2006 with EGR (newer style not sure what 2004 has)
i know which one you are talking about.. and yes they are the same ..

i'm picking up all my parts over the weekend. (everything is at a storage) and ill pm you a price and everything.

thanks.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
UPDATE:

FICM - SOLD
injectors- SOLD
intake manifold- SOLD
Y_pipe- SOLD
Hpop- SOLD

come guys make me an offer.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump:

Long block
headers
fuel + oil bowl
heads
long block
starter
much more still for sale.. make me an offer guys i need this stuff gone.. all with 110xxx miles. c'mon.
i can arrange shipping... if you want it we can make it happen..

offers, offers..

·
Registered
62 Posts
How much for the long block and is anything wrong with the engine why are you parting it out ?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How much for the long block and is anything wrong with the engine why are you parting it out ?
I bought a complete swap with trans and axles, for a project i had. there was a change of plans and only problem the previous owner mention was that he was experiencing hard morning hard start. anyways long block is still available along with other parts. ill pm you some info..

thanks..

·
Registered
948 Posts
PM Sent. Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts