Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, 07 6.0, 46k miles, painless performance striker 2 and fbd straight pipe. the truck has missed a little bit until warm for a while now. here recently it has gotten worser. today i changed the oil and filters and it now acts up bad under acceleration. it builds boost fine but when the engine gets under load it spits and spudders. please help. i have a fourwheeler trip to go on this weekend and i need my truck.

·
Premium Member
11,881 Posts
Hey guys, 07 6.0, 46k miles, painless performance striker 2 and fbd straight pipe. the truck has missed a little bit until warm for a while now. here recently it has gotten worser. today i changed the oil and filters and it now acts up bad under acceleration. it builds boost fine but when the engine gets under load it spits and spudders. please help. i have a fourwheeler trip to go on this weekend and i need my truck.
Sounds llike an injector problem. Not sure. I'm sure someone will chime in here shortly.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
warranty... You have an SCT?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes full extended warrenty and no sct.

·
Premium Member
9,390 Posts
sounds like it needs the newest calibration , and possibly a egr valve problem, i think the reprogram will fix the problem though, especially the cold start problem

·
Registered
121 Posts
Sounds like injectors to me. If it is the newest calibration may or may not help depending on how far gone they are.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts