Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys new to the forum

04 6.0 79k miles and having a leak. Not sure if the picture shows but I have a leak seems to be the gasket for the oil cooler. Maybe not sure just need some help calling out the part that’s it’s coming from so I can fix. Thank you and cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
2005 F350 Lariat Crew
1,239 Posts
That could be a lot of things. Looks like maybe you're deleted, so you could be leaking at the blue hose or the intake to oil cooler o ring has failed. Put your finger down there and trace it back. Or clean it up and fill your coolant to the top with water. You'll find it then

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That could be a lot of things. Looks like maybe you're deleted, so you could be leaking at the blue hose or the intake to oil cooler o ring has failed. Put your finger down there and trace it back. Or clean it up and fill your coolant to the top with water. You'll find it then
I am deleted. Oil cooler o ring I will put money on it. Blue hose is good to go. I have a video wish I could send it to you

·
Registered
2005 F350 Lariat Crew
1,239 Posts
Motor vehicle Car Automotive design Auto part Gas

I just don't see where it would come from in that volume. Typically with a failed o ring on the oil cooler, you get coolant mixed with oil or vice versa.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts