Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,279 Posts
Are you having issues with the truck? Did you just checking for odes or have you had the truck awhile and you check for them regularly? Have you cleared the codes and have they returned? The reason I ask, if this is a new-to-you truck, these codes may be from a previous issue that got resolved. Then again, maybe this is why you're looking.

Hopefully this helps:

https://www.littlepowershop.com/6-0-powerstroke-diagnostic-trouble-codes/

-jokester

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for reply

Truck is new to me... had fuel issues , and water pump corrected all that , having an issue with it spitting and spurring a bit,, like missing , or water, carb not sure what just bought code reader want to correct issues.. have had truck for about 6 months now

·
Registered
6 Posts
Does it clear up once truck gets to operating temp? If so you need to search and read up on "Injector Stiction", pretty common to show itself during the colder months of the year if there is some tarnishing within the spool valves.

Not sure what you meant by "carb"?

Have you drained the HFCM (drivers side frame rail)? What is the current status of both fuel filters? Have you changed them since you purchased the truck?

What were the previous fuel issues??

·
Registered
4,023 Posts
FWIW, I see no codes.

I see a message that says Attached Thumbnails, but nothing there. To me it looks like you have no codes.

·
Registered
6 Posts
From my side I see a FORScan lite screen shot from his phone.

P0683
P132B
B1352
U2016
B1342

OP - Clear them with FORScan to see what returns...

·
Compression Ignition Addict
6,249 Posts
P0683 is almost always a failed GPCM

B1342 is set by the failure of one of the control modules - maybe the GPCM.

Reactions: jokester00
1 - 8 of 8 Posts