Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
42181 - 42200 of 42277 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
agreed...i love this place because ford people are just the best people.
never would have thought but i bought a truck and got an extended family.

you're welcome :D

on the stoopid 19 stuff the vaxed are at greater risk this has been proven in every blind study done...
ao...
why are they still pushing it so damn hard?
They are pushing this hard because so many of our fellow Americans are willing to give up their freedom. This has been a wet dream experiment for the libtards, they have never won so easily since 2020. They managed to steal an election and get Americans to act like a bunch of Chinese sheep. The big question is what’s next…….I think this is just the beginning phase. It took Hitler a few years to change Germany before the real craziness took place. They have big tech and most of the media in their pocket they can control the narrative. This year will be a fun one and a trial for 2024 how they handle the midterms will determine it all. They are not known for letting up. My guess is by April we will see the most deadly variant yet, god forbid we vote in person come November.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
california deplorable
11,422 Posts
i fear you are correct. there are white hats working on this and supposedly things are under control but there sure is more than enough stupid to go around in the news cycle these days.

·
Premium Member
923 Posts
I think most of you will enjoy this.

·
california deplorable
11,422 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 F350 SuperCab, 4x4, AT, Cab & Chassis, 9' flatbed, dually, studded/egr deleted
691 Posts
Getting back off topic, it snowed last night. Still debating on working on the barn that I've had material for months.

Automotive parking light Land vehicle Car Vehicle Tire

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Our snow has currently ended and we are back to rain. Hoping for spring to come quickly.

Also found an upgrade for lawnmower that could make mowing the lawn more interesting.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
923 Posts
Our snow has currently ended and we are back to rain. Hoping for spring to come quickly.

Also found an upgrade for lawnmower that could make mowing the lawn more interesting.

Bet that takes a while to spool.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
923 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,093 Posts
What do you guys recommend for a battery cable replacement? The cables on my BIL's 2004 are are giving him fits and I am trying to talk him into replacing them all.

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
Something like these and have the eyelet ends crimped onto some good cable
I like welder cable, tho it is expensive

or these

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
What do you guys recommend for a battery cable replacement? The cables on my BIL's 2004 are are giving him fits and I am trying to talk him into replacing them all.
Good battery shops can also make them for you.

Reactions: Hydro

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
Also most big truck shops make their own -- long as you provide measurements

·
Premium Member
2,093 Posts
I had a set made for my truck at the local cat dealer. I really like them. Wasn't planning on doing something that nice for my BIL. Was hoping to find a prefabed set for him.

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
I had a set made for my truck at the local cat dealer. I really like them. Wasn't planning on doing something that nice for my BIL. Was hoping to find a prefabed set for him.
I have seen kits posted from one of the FICM repair places. Seems like there were a couple of places that had them. Maybe someone who bought them will chime in.
Searched “6.0 Powerstroke battery cables” and got lots of results like this;

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
california deplorable
11,422 Posts
ficmrepairdotcom had them for a while i measured out the lengths i needed and ordered them off ebay then just ran them i think it cost me about 50 or 60 bucks for the complete set with a 250 amp rated fuse...my alt pushes 250 amps so...
i was going to put my own ends on but found a guy that did them for me for the same price as raw cable

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
I got my top for the vanity last week, finally getting some time this weekend to get everything done. I got everything cut to size, put on the self edge, and got the backsplash done, tomorrow hopefully I'll have the sinks cut out and attached and the edges of the top rounded over and I'll be able to install it. That might be wishful thinking lol but I should have the sinks done. I still have to get the outlet cut and wired up but it'll be nice to finally have a finished bathroom. Speaking of that, the mirror should be arriving this week too.

Wood Rectangle Floor Flooring Tool

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Did you figure out your truck issue @Red Ford

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
No, I still haven't gotten that far lol. I did unplug everything that isn't factory to see if it'll still start by the end of the week but past that I haven't worked on it anymore.

42181 - 42200 of 42277 Posts