Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
42161 - 42180 of 42277 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
We had a retard where I live driving with all their windows covered in snow and a small section cleaned on the windshield.

They ended up running a stop light and plowing a pedestrian cause they could not see. Pedestrian literally flipped 180 degrees in the air and landed on ground next to car. Driver didn't even stop - whole ting caught on a dash cam. They almost hit traffic in cross lanes as well.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

·
california deplorable
11,422 Posts
We had a retard where I live driving with all their windows covered in snow and a small section cleaned on the windshield.

They ended up running a stop light and plowing a pedestrian cause they could not see. Pedestrian literally flipped 180 degrees in the air and landed on ground next to car. Driver didn't even stop - whole ting caught on a dash cam. They almost hit traffic in cross lanes as well.

we have that kind of crap in Tahoe all the damn time. citiots are astoundingly stupid in the mountains and seem to think its all part of disneyland where everyone else will watch out for their safety because they are too stupid to watch out for themselves. i lost a good friend to a bay area dolt who just couldnt figure not to tailgate and then couldnt stop
pushed ken out into the hwy in front of a log truck fully loaded going down hill. that is the reason they no longer run log trucks in tahoe in the winter...
but the citiots seem to keep piles of snow on their cars like it is a badge of honor. damnedest thing i ever saw and i have seen countless examples of them driving where they cant even see their rear veiw mirrors let alone out the back window or many time most of the windshield. i have seen them taking their 2 wheel drives up a road i lived on that goes up 2000 feet above the lake and spinning out going down hill repeatedly for fun...one shot off the edge and that fun would have stopped real quick and we would have been out there with s&r winching the bodies back up the cliff.
oh speaking of s&r one guy got lost in a blizzard at alpine meadows and skied out of bounds and had to be found.
of all places we found him in a buddies backyard building a snow cave ...
citiots never understood them...never will

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
we have that kind of crap in Tahoe all the damn time. citiots are astoundingly stupid in the mountains and seem to think its all part of disneyland where everyone else will watch out for their safety because they are too stupid to watch out for themselves. i lost a good friend to a bay area dolt who just couldnt figure not to tailgate and then couldnt stop
pushed ken out into the hwy in front of a log truck fully loaded going down hill. that is the reason they no longer run log trucks in tahoe in the winter...
but the citiots seem to keep piles of snow on their cars like it is a badge of honor. damnedest thing i ever saw and i have seen countless examples of them driving where they cant even see their rear veiw mirrors let alone out the back window or many time most of the windshield. i have seen them taking their 2 wheel drives up a road i lived on that goes up 2000 feet above the lake and spinning out going down hill repeatedly for fun...one shot off the edge and that fun would have stopped real quick and we would have been out there with s&r winching the bodies back up the cliff.
oh speaking of s&r one guy got lost in a blizzard at alpine meadows and skied out of bounds and had to be found.
of all places we found him in a buddies backyard building a snow cave ...
citiots never understood them...never will
Common sense has been lost by the common folk. Majority of people have been dumbed down - that's why I like the org, common sense still applies to all the good people here.

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Common sense has been lost by the common folk. Majority of people have been dumbed down - that's why I like the org, common sense still applies to all the good people here.

I blame it on the internet and social media. Too many keyboard warriors that hide behind a screen instead of getting popped in the mouth like they should!

You need a safe space? No - you need to stand there and learn how to hold the light in the right spot for my dad like I did when I was a kid ROFL!

-jokester

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts

I saw this the other day in the local Nextdoor Network. Amazing the disconnect from nature!!
Citiots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
923 Posts

I saw this the other day in the local Nextdoor Network. Amazing the disconnect from nature!!
Citiots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They said a bear Ha! That's clearly the track of kangaroo! People these days 🙄

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
They said a bear Ha! That's clearly the track of kangaroo! People these days
I don't know - maybe the elusive sasquatch/bigfoot critter

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
That is clearly a Citiot track -- c'mon guys

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Hey your jab it will protect you - data below from Ontario in Canada

·
Premium Member
923 Posts

Wow, I don't think the US government would even publish that statistic.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Wow, I don't think the US government would even publish that statistic.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
I think someone in Ontario health gonna lose their job or get a severe reprimand

·
Registered
173 Posts

The CEO of Pfizer is on video saying the first 2 shots have little, if any, effect. The 3rd and 4th doses might provide some protection, but probably not against whatever the variant of the week is right now. Don't worry though, they're working on a vaccine for it that should be ready by March

Sent from my SM-N981U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,151 Posts

·
california deplorable
11,422 Posts

agreed...i love this place because ford people are just the best people.
never would have thought but i bought a truck and got an extended family.

Think I have learned a new to me word, ...very applicable term
you're welcome :D

on the stoopid 19 stuff the vaxed are at greater risk this has been proven in every blind study done...
ao...
why are they still pushing it so damn hard?

·
Premium Member
2006 F350 SuperCab, 4x4, AT, Cab & Chassis, 9' flatbed, dually, studded/egr deleted
691 Posts

****ing people
To be fair, he might be young or noob enough to not know what that black stuff is. It's unfortunate he's got a 6.4 also.

42161 - 42180 of 42277 Posts