Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
42141 - 42160 of 42277 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
In case you’re not just being sarcastic.. you hold the like button and BAM. Now you can laugh and love do whatever your heart pleases
Well...whatever your heart pleases within those 6 emojis LOL

-jokester

·
Premium Member
923 Posts
In case you’re not just being sarcastic.. you hold the like button and BAM. Now you can laugh and love do whatever your heart pleases
I wasn't being sarcastic so thanks... I use tapatalk on my phone 95% of the time so I don't think it works for me.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2004 F-350 CCLB egr delete, MBRP 4” turbo back exhaust, mishimoto rad
176 Posts
I wasn't being sarcastic so thanks... I use tapatalk on my phone 95% of the time so I don't think it works for me.

Well I guess now I have a question.. why do you have to use tapatalk? Is it a Samsung thing?

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
Tapatalk is a phone app that makes the ORG easy to navigate, but it trims some features

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
923 Posts
Well I guess now I have a question.. why do you have to use tapatalk? Is it a Samsung thing?
What Bill said... I tried it on browser just now to see what all the fuss was about. It looks like Tapatalk turns everything into a like.

·
california deplorable
11,422 Posts
Should be able to sit at least a month without problems, if longer, just pop the grounds

Need to measure the individual battery voltages after they have been disconnected for like a week -- one "bad" battery will run the whole pack down when hooked in parallel like these trucks
almost sounds like you could have a bad cell or two in one battery dragging the whole thing down...
but i hate wiring and electrical issues.

I don't agree with the perspective that the employer can require anything out of you that they want. They can, if they prove it is a requirement of the specific job that you do. beyond that, they can not and should not. I have observed numerous wrongful termination law suits.

Not everyone is the same, but the government is trying to force us all to be (and of course they don't have to follow their own rules). People pre-disposed to auto-immune disorders have no business being vaccinated. Besides that, the vaccines themselves are a far cry from being fully tested and proven to be safe. We have seen MANY major health issues associated with some of the vaccines and it will continue.

People with healthy doses of natural immunity are more safe from disease than COVID vaccinated people. Clearly there is an agenda when this isn't even a consideration.
as i spent most of my working career as the business owner, i feel the only say we should have is are you doing your job? if not we can address issues and seek to find the cause.
if so bravo thanks i appreciate your efforts...
the feral gov does not beling in my business in any way shape or form...but those with the mental illness that causes them to desire power over others are sick in the mind and sick in the soul and do not recognize boundries as they apply to them...also they are of course drawn to politics so ...

I just tested positive today and my alternator crapped the bed too. I got it pulled off, now to get someone to go exchange it for me. I remember a thread recently about these parts store alternators where I commented... guess I jinxed it. One day I guess I'll learn my lesson. It's the only thing I believe I have on my truck from a parts store and the only thing I replace every oil change it seems. The timing really sucks this time around though. Fing China virus

i am going to assume you have no symptoms other than a faulty test that is untrustworthy at best says you are sick...
hope you are well. even the cdc admits the tests are basically useless the whole thing has nothing to do with a disease with a 99.8% survival rate and everything to do with granting power worldwide to those who least deserve or can be trusted with it.

Tapatalk is a phone app that makes the ORG easy to navigate, but it trims some features

maybe it was my chitty phone but i couldnt even get to threads i wanted with tapatalk! so easy? 🤣 not so much for me... but again to be fair, it does grant access and probably works WAY better when you spend more on a phone than it is worth to me to do. so i am probably not the best test subject :D

·
Premium Member
923 Posts
almost sounds like you could have a bad cell or two in one battery dragging the whole thing down...
but i hate wiring and electrical issues.

as i spent most of my working career as the business owner, i feel the only say we should have is are you doing your job? if not we can address issues and seek to find the cause.
if so bravo thanks i appreciate your efforts...
the feral gov does not beling in my business in any way shape or form...but those with the mental illness that causes them to desire power over others are sick in the mind and sick in the soul and do not recognize boundries as they apply to them...also they are of course drawn to politics so ...

i am going to assume you have no symptoms other than a faulty test that is untrustworthy at best says you are sick...
hope you are well. even the cdc admits the tests are basically useless the whole thing has nothing to do with a disease with a 99.8% survival rate and everything to do with granting power worldwide to those who least deserve or can be trusted with it.

maybe it was my chitty phone but i couldnt even get to threads i wanted with tapatalk! so easy? not so much for me... but again to be fair, it does grant access and probably works WAY better when you spend more on a phone than it is worth to me to do. so i am probably not the best test subject :D
Unfortunately I have symptoms... fever, cough, head congestion, shortness of breath etc. It's not something I wish to repeat but I have definitely felt worse.

·
california deplorable
11,422 Posts
could also be the flu...its making the rounds again this year ans still being attributed to stooopid 19.
of the people i know the only ones really sick are the ones that took the jab.

there are a number of protocols to help you get well i recommend massive d c b and l-lysine my self...

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Is anyone good at reading signs? I can't decide if the universe doesn't want me to have the Mazda or doesn't want me to work. It's been 3 months since I got it back after being rear ended and today on my first day back to work since October 25th a chunk of ice came off a semi and smashed the windshield lol.

Vehicle Hood Car Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Is anyone good at reading signs? I can't decide if the universe doesn't want me to have the Mazda or doesn't want me to work. It's been 3 months since I got it back after being rear ended and today on my first day back to work since October 25th a chunk of ice came off a semi and smashed the windshield lol.

View attachment 780840
Jezzz...at least you're ok. Did you get the semi to pull over?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
Ya know that sign on the back of my truck that says "Stay back 200 feet" -- there for a reason ;)
Not saying that's what happened, just bringing up the point -- because I have had vehicles I could barely see in my mirrors lots of times

·
Premium Member
923 Posts
Ya know that sign on the back of my truck that says "Stay back 200 feet" -- there for a reason ;)
Not saying that's what happened, just bringing up the point -- because I have had vehicles I could barely see in my mirrors lots of times
I try to stay back a good distance and pass as quickly as possible if I can/need to. With that said its the driver's responsibility to make sure anything in/on the truck is secure and that the vehicle is safe for operation. The stay back 200' signs are great suggestions but that's about it. The worst around my parts are trucks hauling rocks and sand. Most drivers don't get out and check the lip on the back by the tailgate where rocks sit or don't cover the sand and they sandblast your car for you at 75 Mph.

·
california deplorable
11,422 Posts
i ALWAYS stay way back from any vehicle i can in winter after a storm for this very reason.
sucks man but it doesnt lookk like the pilar was damaged and windshields are fairly cheap. people have had ice chunks come through the windshield and kill them before.
i dont mean to sound like an *** but you please drive defensively watch for any vehicle with snow on the roof even coming the other direction.
i am perhaps touchy because i was just called a monster for saying this same thing on fake book. drive defensively
red ford your a good man and dont take this wrong just be even more careful than usual during and after storms many hazards exist and its always the weird thing you didnt think of that can get you in trouble.

·
california deplorable
11,422 Posts
oh also watch out for people with snow above the cab or near the windshield as they warm the car and hit the brakes and suddenly have 6 inches of snow the wipers can't possibly remove and then they hit stuff...like innocents driving their own cars. seen it happen far too many times at the lake
again i dont mean to sound preachy if i come off that way please forgive me

·
Premium Member
2005 F250 FX4 Lariat CCSB - ARP studs, EGR deleted, IPR coolant filter
578 Posts
oh also watch out for people with snow above the cab or near the windshield as they warm the car and hit the brakes and suddenly have 6 inches of snow the wipers can't possibly remove and then they hit stuff...like innocents driving their own cars.
This is real. Happened to me once. It was pretty terrifying to be braking from 60 MPH and suddenly not be able to see anything.

Fortunately, I didn't hit anything.

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
Fortunately you didn’t get flesh damage! I am extra cautious when securing my loads these days. I got in a hurry to return an excavator back to the rental place a couple years ago, and didn’t clean the sand from the undercarriage. Apparently there was a rock in that sand. And apparently the Mercedes windshield with lane departure cameras is about $2000. So much for being in a hurry to save money on rent.
Anyway, this is just one thing that California driver training does not train on, among many other things. Nobody is trained to be safe around big trucks, and maintain a safe space. Not saying that you were following to close, but that doesn’t leave a margin error when people take the safe space away from heavy trucks.

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
During this last snow, the kids were helping me clean off the truck so we could take a drive. I was JUST explaining to them why we clean off the WHOLE truck instead of just the windshield so we can see!

-jokester

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
I did finally get them to pull over after 20 miles and getting state patrol involved lol.

I do always keep my distance but in the area in which this happened the truck speed limit is 60 and cars is 70, he was in the right lane and I was in the middle. It really sucked, I thought my reflexes were better than that but I watched it come off his truck. I couldn't go left or right and by the time I checked to see if I could slam I my brakes it was too late.

42141 - 42160 of 42277 Posts