Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
41761 - 41780 of 41861 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,583 Posts
Sorry about the late reply, it'll all be gone by then. ;)
I see your angle. Just wait and see if you get a Christmas card from me this year... 🤣

-jokester

·
Premium Member
544 Posts
I see your angle. Just wait and see if you get a Christmas card from me this year... 🤣

-jokester
I may have lied. Can't remember the last time all the turkey was actually gone on Thanksgiving. Not sure its ever happened.

·
Premium Member
2,989 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving one and all
Drove over to lake Couer d Alene this morning and watched the Bald Eagles fish for their breakfast
Came across these guys running dirt backroads coming home

Tossing a beautiful rib eye on the BBQ later

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to all from Canada

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,776 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving one and all
Drove over to lake Couer d Alene this morning and watched the Bald Eagles fish for their breakfast
Came across these guys running dirt backroads coming home

Tossing a beautiful rib eye on the BBQ later
That is a bit of a drive for you! I sure miss living there, but I don’t miss the last three months of winter every year!
Elk….that is the thing I miss most

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,989 Posts
That is a bit of a drive for you! I sure miss living there, but I don’t miss the last three months of winter every year!
Elk….that is the thing I miss most

Not really, our apartment is only 7 miles from the Idaho border, we're across the border almost every weekend checking on the progress of the new house (we drive across the border to fill up the vehicles too)

·
Premium Member
544 Posts
Not really, our apartment is only 7 miles from the Idaho border, we're across the border almost every weekend checking on the progress of the new house (we drive across the border to fill up the vehicles too)
Must be in Spokane Valley? I used to drive to Idaho to get my cigarettes and gas back in my smoking days. I lived in Colville and Kettle Falls for years.

·
Premium Member
2,776 Posts
My mistake! Somehow I was under the impression that you were closer to Boise. Since you are so close, make sure to hit the Paul Bunyon Days in St Maries next year. Some of the best food, people, and fireworks ever. I absolutely love St Maries.
And I can only assume that being from SoCal, that you must have discovered Atilanos Mexican Food. The only mexican food worth eating in Spokane and CDA……at least when I lived there.

Reactions: voodooridr

·
Premium Member
2,989 Posts
My mistake! Somehow I was under the impression that you were closer to Boise. Since you are so close, make sure to hit the Paul Bunyon Days in St Maries next year. Some of the best food, people, and fireworks ever. I absolutely love St Maries.
And I can only assume that being from SoCal, that you must have discovered Atilanos Mexican Food. The only mexican food worth eating in Spokane and CDA……at least when I lived there.

They just put in an Atilanos on Sullivan about 2 miles from the apartment, We also have DeLeon's which is awsome too
We'll add Paul Bunyon Days to the list of things to see

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
Are there any plumbers in here I can pay for “ advice / opinion “? I bought a house a few years ago and now I’m redoing / planning to redo the system as the previous owner did it his own way and IMO it’s all half assed. If anyone has time, DM, can throw $ ur way via Venmo or PayPal.

On a side note, what do you guys use if any to rustproof the underside of the truck. I live in Connecticut and need to preserve the cab body asking as I can during this winter. Next Year, Looking into having having the rockers n such redone.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Dang @TwinExcursions...

Looks like you guys are in for round 2 of the atmospheric river. You better start building an ark!

-jokester
@jokester00

Yeah something like 1 meter (39") of rain over 10 days is the forecast. Just doing design for my ark in AutoCAD . Only wedneck and hunting game/animal space on it.

Thursday at the drydock 5 trips from vessel to our work trailer to transport my tools and testing gear in the torrential rain resulted in my Helly Hanson rain coat becoming water logged, coveralls water logged, and pretty much all my gear. Hotel room was all my stuff hung/laid out to dry out overnight. Thankfully $4500 laptop and $3,000 in meters stayed dry. Milwauki pack out protected them even though it was soaked (have the technician soft bag not hard case pack out).

The webbed feet are really growing well this year

Fuel shortage is going to be extended from looks of it as all the repairs to the pipeline from Alberta might get wiped out. Got letter from our company saying I am exempt from the rationing (eseemtial worker) - gonna try it out tomorrow at a gas station as last week's road trip chewed 1/2 tank of fuel. Currently pay at pump is max 30 liters so I'll go inside present letter and demand (nicely of corse ) that they authorize a fill up. Let the chit show begin.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,081 Posts
Are there any plumbers in here I can pay for “ advice / opinion “? I bought a house a few years ago and now I’m redoing / planning to redo the system as the previous owner did it his own way and IMO it’s all half assed. If anyone has time, DM, can throw $ ur way via Venmo or PayPal.

On a side note, what do you guys use if any to rustproof the underside of the truck. I live in Connecticut and need to preserve the cab body asking as I can during this winter. Next Year, Looking into having having the rockers n such redone.

POR 15 is awesome. gotta follow the directions and don't get it on anything you don't want it on.

Reactions: TwinExcursions
41761 - 41780 of 41861 Posts