Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
41581 - 41600 of 41780 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,507 Posts
For the USA, it's hard to justify vaccinations when during September, 200,000 (known) people crossed our border with no concern if they were vaccinated, and the federal government distributed them all across the country.

The medical community and the federal and state health departments not protesting shows how ethically compromised they are (thanks, Mr. Obvious); you can't trust anything they say. This is pure insanity if you are concerned about the citizenry's health; you have to have a powerful reason to ignore that. It's not just one demented person.

·
Registered
359 Posts
For the USA, it's hard to justify vaccinations when during September, 200,000 (known) people crossed our border with no concern if they were vaccinated, and the federal government distributed them all across the country.

The medical community and the federal and state health departments not protesting shows how ethically compromised they are (thanks, Mr. Obvious); you can't trust anything they say. This is pure insanity if you are concerned about the citizenry's health; you have to have a powerful reason to ignore that. It's not just one demented person.
There is one goal for liberals right now……..destroy America at all cost. I saw this morning that 3,200 Chicago police officers are about to be fired for not getting the jab. I cannot wait to see what the murder rate goes to after that. There is no end to this until our new Liberal brown shirts are here to save us from our selves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
california deplorable
11,289 Posts
Hey guys just popping in to say hey,
been stupid busy instead of just stupid last few weeks.
building an ark is hard work 🤣
this rain is freakin relentless. i stood my wheel barrow up uin front of the trash to try to discourage the bears from getting at it yesterday afternoon. three of four sides are vertical and the other is steep but angled 2 feet deep can mix 150# of concrete in it easy...at sundown it was FULL from the rain!
its insane out there

·
Premium Member
2,758 Posts
building an ark is hard work
this rain is freakin relentless. i stood my wheel barrow up uin front of the trash to try to discourage the bears from getting at it yesterday afternoon. three of four sides are vertical and the other is steep but angled 2 feet deep can mix 150# of concrete in it easy...at sundown it was FULL from the rain!
its insane out there
Glad to hear you are still topside. We just started getting rain Sunday afternoon. I just backfilled 3 jobs, finishing in the light rain. Perfect timing for me. At least you are back at your place, and the fires are being doused!!

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
building an ark is hard work
its insane out there
Yeah we are getting pounded up here on the Canadian west coast. 3 bomb cyclones in a row - wind and rain galore.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,568 Posts
Yeah we are getting pounded up here on the Canadian west coast. 3 bomb cyclones in a row - wind and rain galore.

Fun times...we got it all yesterday and this morning :D

-jokester

·
Premium Member
2,758 Posts
We got 2-1/2” last night. Hopefully I can get the dump trucks in to my job tomorrow. Supposed to be getting 100 cubic yards of dirt for a small grading job. It was pretty slippery today.

·
california deplorable
11,289 Posts
Glad to hear you are still topside. We just started getting rain Sunday afternoon. I just backfilled 3 jobs, finishing in the light rain. Perfect timing for me. At least you are back at your place, and the fires are being doused!!

yea the fire was listed as out as of today...seriously 2 feet of rain in about 30 hours. we get some crazy storms up here at times but this was just relentless downpour for hours upon hours.
oh i forgot to mention i sank my truck to the axels yesterday out covering my trailer where its stored...
got pulled out by a dodge guy 🤣 ground looked pretty solid but when i got out of the truck i knew i was in trouble as i sank standing there. dug my self most of the way out before the guy showed up and offered a pull. so i said sure and thanks ...but it was raining so hard that my carhart was soaked through my tshirt my pants socks everything if i had jumped in a pool i would not have been any wetter and i was onlly outside at the trailer for about half an hour.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
We are finally out of the Jeep! unfortunately she didn't want to lemon law it, but we did trade it in so that's one headache gone. Surprisingly we only rolled over $1,000 of negative equity but now we owe a lot more unfortunately. I can't say the VW Taos was on my list of vehicles I was interested in but she fell in love with it so that's what we ended up with.

Other than that hopefully Friday we're closing on the house! We're hoping that doesn't get pushed back, they made it clear that I have to be working but I just went to a new job site last weekend and on Monday they said someone have a positive test that worked Saturday so their policy is we all have to quarantine for 10 days. My test came back negative but they still won't let me work.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
We are finally out of the Jeep! unfortunately she didn't want to lemon law it, but we did trade it in so that's one headache gone. Surprisingly we only rolled over $1,000 of negative equity but now we owe a lot more unfortunately. I can't say the VW Taos was on my list of vehicles I was interested in but she fell in love with it so that's what we ended up with.

Other than that hopefully Friday we're closing on the house! We're hoping that doesn't get pushed back, they made it clear that I have to be working but I just went to a new job site last weekend and on Monday they said someone have a positive test that worked Saturday so their policy is we all have to quarantine for 10 days. My test came back negative but they still won't let me work.
Glad to see jeep is out of your life - its been a challenge for you both.

VW looks nice - as long as the lady likes it all good.

As far as the house purchase technically your are still working just on a sabbatical (COVID observation) so you can claim religious beliefs and they can't hold it against you - religious descrimination.

·
Premium Member
3,568 Posts
Jokester's blog: Day 1 of 11 days of vacation

Planned on sleeping in, but my wife and daughters don't believe in an "inside voice" while getting ready for school/work, so instead, I was up at 0600. At least coffee is consistently good to me! 😁

-jokester

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Jokester's blog: Day 1 of 11 days of vacation

Planned on sleeping in, but my wife and daughters don't believe in an "inside voice" while getting ready for school/work, so instead, I was up at 0600. At least coffee is consistently good to me!

-jokester
Feel your pain - my holiday supposed to be hunting but forgot water tank bracket in trailer failed last year. Spent holiday repairing trailer - no sleeping in or hunting. Bright side bought a mig welder for shop as waiting for friend to weld became annoying.

·
Premium Member
3,568 Posts
I was planning on hunting this afternoon, but had I known I wasn't gonna get to sleep in, I would have just gotten up and gone this morning. It's getting harder and harder to get up early anymore on that first day off after the workweek! Just a bit more motivation (coffee) and i'll be out the door by the Crack of noon or so... 😁

-jokester

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Woo hoo it just doesn't end - 2" more rain overnight

·
Premium Member
11,851 Posts
Hey guys, been a while. Is nice to see not much has changed. Cali still sucks, Utah isn't far behind, etc., etc. The 6.0 is still king.

For those wondering, not getting the jab in Florida doesn't necessarily mean you don't get unemployment if you're terminated from your job. Y'all need a better governor. You can't have ours though.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Well looks like I’m taking a different job in western Nebraska. Going to be taking a trip out there next week to check out the area. Seems like the right move we’re excited cheap cost of living and the pay is great. Found a couple houses on some decent sized land, I’m really hoping for a shop with some tall tool up doors. Will definitely be a change for us coming from Southern California weather wise.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Congrats - really good to see your schooling paid off. Even better sounds like a good quality life for your future.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Hey guys, been a while. Is nice to see not much has changed. Cali still sucks, Utah isn't far behind, etc., etc. The 6.0 is still king.

For those wondering, not getting the jab in Florida doesn't necessarily mean you don't get unemployment if you're terminated from your job. Y'all need a better governor. You can't have ours though.
Wish it was a Governor it's our prime minister (aka president in Canada). Dumb *** people elected him again.

Reactions: john galt
41581 - 41600 of 41780 Posts