41301 - 41320 of 41384 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,979 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Windows are in and wrap is on

Looking good. Remember good things take time .

Just curious did you look into the suggestions of pre-wiring for all the extra stuff we tend to put in houses now?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Reactions: Treehick

·
Premium Member
2,979 Posts
The only thing we didn't opt for was a line for a welder in the garage since I don't know how to weld, I added extra outlets in the garage and prewired for ceiling fans in all three bedrooms, main room and the covered patio and added power and a 3rd cable outlet in the center of the attic for a router

·
california deplorable
11,247 Posts
One of the very cool people who witnessed it got a pic of the cruiser when he saw him getting ready to leave.

We had been following the guy for a ways. About 10 miles back my son stated that this idiot is gonna cause an accident with his driving, so he backed off. We found him again on this blind curve. He had stopped in a 55mph zone for whatever reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i know its been said but i was under the truck at the time so...
damn glad yohu guys are ok thats the big thing.
after that it sounds to me like at worst they could call this a no fault but it seems clear the drunk was in fact at fault.
hopefully they will nail this bastage and ding his insurance etc

down here in yuba city i was running back from a trip home to water and check things out and some guy passes me on the right only the fact i saw his dumb azz in the rear view coming made it possible for me to wait till he was right there swerving and slam my brakes so he didnt take out the front of the wifes new car.
the sob got up in front of me and dreifted into oncoming traffic in a work zone where the guy going the other way had no where to go but up the k rail still nicked him but didnt stop him he kept running i caught up got his plate called 911 and sent them after the guy the guy who got crashed had no chance to catch the guy so i hope it worked out but...
nobody tells me nuthin 🤣

·
california deplorable
11,247 Posts
oh and fire is cooling house in the clear and we are heading home as soon as i finish dinking around with the truck
cant wait to get home again permanently

·
Registered
903 Posts
oh and fire is cooling house in the clear and we are heading home as soon as i finish dinking around with the truck
cant wait to get home again permanently
Really happy to see you got passed by the fire, that is great news. Will be nice for you to be home - your to do list for firewood and such must longer then your arms stretched out wide.

·
california deplorable
11,247 Posts
I don't know about you guys...

But I have never seen anything quite this bad before.
Yes that is dried elc all over it and yes it all came from the plastic radiator.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

·
california deplorable
11,247 Posts
it was so bad i thought the water pump might have been leaking also. but that wasn't it. all from the radiator...
anyways truck has new radiator new fan clutch new trans fluid and filter and i wish like hell i had a way to clear out the kitty before lugging uphill with all this crapola but...i don't see anyway to do it from here.
i just sacrificed an armor all bottle to use the pump to suck some fluid out of the power steering to get new better fluid into it.
as much stuff as i brought down here its amazing how much stuff i don't have. :eek:

·
california deplorable
11,247 Posts
i knew i should have gotten to swapping that rad sooner but i was too damn busy with the fire stuff to be able to tear into the truck.
but i still feel really guilty about neglecting my poor old truck

·
california deplorable
11,247 Posts
so...
you guys know we are evacuated due to fire ...
so here we are down in the flats and what do you know...
there is a fire 1.49 miles from the house we are evacuated to :eek:
well at leat the truck is back together and i can start loading it back up again :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
2,688 Posts
so...
well at leat the truck is back together and i can start loading it back up again :ROFLMAO:
You story is cracking me up!
Be safe Scott

·
Registered
903 Posts
so...
well at leat the truck is back together and i can start loading it back up again
Only you could have this type of situation - you do lead a charmed life

·
california deplorable
11,247 Posts
i drove out there to look at it and i dont see any fire...
there is a field that is cleared and it could be its just so damn hot without any vegetation that it reads as fire?

truck is driveing good but still gets hotter than i would like. i guess its tear into the BPD egr when i get home and kill the kitty see if that helps

Reactions: Treehick

·
california deplorable
11,247 Posts
You story is cracking me up!
Be safe Scott

thanks for sayin, as thats kinda what i was going for.
ya gotta laugh at this point its like trying to pretend bye done is president fair and square...

Only you could have this type of situation - you do lead a charmed life

thanks for noticing 🤣
i sometimes thinnk i might have been a very bad man in another life 🤣

·
Premium Member
3,287 Posts
Depoe Bay/ Newport area or further south (Florence)?

-jokester

Reactions: john galt

·
Registered
2004 F-350 CCLB egr delete, MBRP 4” turbo back exhaust, mishimoto rad
61 Posts
Depoe Bay/ Newport area or further south (Florence)?

-jokester
Florence. I’m a ways away but haven’t seen too many people from oregon on here. Is where your at just as bad with the homeless people as Portland is?

·
Premium Member
3,287 Posts
Florence. I’m a ways away but haven’t seen too many people from oregon on here. Is where your at just as bad with the homeless people as Portland is?
Definitely not as bad as Portland, but they are starting to migrate west and we're seeing more and more out our way now 😡

-jokester

Reactions: SparkyF250

·
Premium Member
3,287 Posts
It's definitely hunting season...

My wife's aunt posted a close up picture of fall leaves on Facebook without a caption. The leaves were yellow and orange, but had both large and small spots of red. I had no clue it was a scenery photo - I thought they were following a blood trail...LOL

I need to get out! 😁

-jokester

41301 - 41320 of 41384 Posts