Registered
1,098 Posts
Here is another

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: john galt

·
Registered
601 Posts
If anyone has been looking for a 55k mile Excursion and has a cool $60k to spend, here you go!

Guess I got a steal on one I picked up for the wife - 36k miles, and $22300 ($12,000 after selling her old one and paying taxes, travel expenses to pick it up). Same deal garage kept - paint, leather, carpet all like new. Has weather gaurd mats throughout, aftermarket grill/rock deflector on hood, back up camera, and viper security system. Only an Eddie Bauer not a Limited - guess that is the price point difference :D

Reactions: SparkyF250

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Yeah these covid prices are really making me want to sell the truck lol. Unfortunately (or fortunately I guess?) the only issue I have is this darn battery issue. The truck can sit for 3 days before I can't start it but I'm at a loss as to where to look.

The batteries tested at 717 (driver) and 752 (passenger) CCA out of 850 rated CCA, and the truck only has a 0.03-0.04 amp draw when asleep. Starting the truck up after 2 days of sitting my CTS 3 shows low 11 battery volts on start up, takes about 2 minutes to get up in the 13v range. I still have to go through all the harnesses and pins to see if anything is corroded but apartment life kind of sucks for that lol. I did look at the fluid level in the batteries and everything looks good, but I got yelled at so I still have to run back out tonight to put the cover on the drivers side battery. How important is that cover? I almost want to leave it off just so I can see everything.

Who knows, maybe I'll list it for $25k and I might get some lunatic that would spend that much lol.

Reactions: TwinExcursions

·
california deplorable
11,096 Posts
Ya, about that. The county issued a hurricane katrina warning yesterday.

Barely enough rain to wet the streets, but all of the fear mongering was certainly enough to kill business for the weekend.

They sure are getting good at that..

i would say guess why...
but it is pretty obvious.
we got maybe 6" lastnight

·
Premium Member
2,501 Posts
This could be a good deal for someone that wants an excursion.

Reactions: SparkyF250

·
california deplorable
11,096 Posts

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
Largest oil companies in the world - China
Largest coal companies in the world - China
Cheapest energy in the world - China
Largest producer of products in the world - CHINA.
Fastest growing nation in the world, if you guessed China, you’re correct.

The country laughing all the way past the bank and into POWER! CHINA.

While the USA hangs itself with its own rope.

·
california deplorable
11,096 Posts
the elite had planned for china to already be the center of the world the USA broken and feeble and the already established totalitarian gov of china taking over the global gov.
lets go maricopa

·
Premium Member
2,501 Posts

·
california deplorable
11,096 Posts
thats a decent deal
one day i would love to have an ex...
that doesnt stalk me 🤣

·
Premium Member
1,862 Posts
I posted a bit ago about tires. I’m down to General ATX and and BFG TA 02 In 275/65/20 for the Harley 20” s anyone experience with either ?

·
Registered
601 Posts
Anyone else having serious issues with Tapatalk? I have had to reinstall it 3 times on my Android and it keeps failing. Have given up on it, now it's back to the computer.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Anyone else having serious issues with Tapatalk? I have had to reinstall it 3 times on my Android and it keeps failing. Have given up on it, now it's back to the computer.
I'm using it..

Must be the operator.. (kidding)

Using Android? I have to admit it's a new phone so I just installed the app on this one today. It was working on my old phone yesterday though (Same make/model a Pixel 3XL). Let's just say a 21mm deep socket landing directly on the screen from about 4' will do 'em in.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
292 Posts
@comvet42

Totally disappointed to see your work truck broke into.

Curious to know how your support dog is working out. Obviously an apprentice for your job as going to work with you.

Hopefully all good.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
He’s working out great, I’m alone all day so now having a buddy is pretty awesome. Got blown up one to many times IEDS suck, guess it’s made me a little off but oh well that’s life.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
I need to learn to stay out of hardware stores... Damn you Lowe's!
I picked up a Craftsman 20v 3/8 impact (165 lb/ft torque), 3/8 ratchet, a 4ah battery and charger and 2-2ah batteries for $300. I was planning on staying with Makita since I've already got a drill and driver, but the craftsman stuff was a lot cheaper to go with. Besides, I'll be using them as mechanic tools, so they'll get the crap kicked out of them.
I'm putting them to use Monday and/or Tuesday when I put my turbo in.

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
This is absolutely looney tunes.
Didn’t even get a call back on that house. It’s pending for 1.3

I am looking at homes that sold 4-6mo ago for 875 be listed at 1.3-1.5m in my area.
It is like watching cars fly down the straight away at a racetrack and hit them with a wiffle ball

·
california deplorable
11,096 Posts
I posted a bit ago about tires. I’m down to General ATX and and BFG TA 02 In 275/65/20 for the Harley 20” s anyone experience with either ?

ok love or hate them. i love the BFG's EXCEPT in mud...so depending on your usage etc...
that said i ran a set of the original ko's on my truck and got 73K out of them!
that said i picked up a set of kenati trail hogs, sort of a knock off duratrack and they have been the best overall tire i have had on my truck!
I want to grab a second set for summer tires but its just not in the budget right now.
i have heard nothing but good things about the ax also so hard to go wrong which ever way you go.

our eldest son picked up this little beauty and gave it to my wife so this has been getting lots of love (and new parts) lately. 32,000 original miles and a one owner car! and i gotta say, getting 30+ mpg again is kinda nice 🤣

·
Registered
265 Posts
This is absolutely looney tunes.
Didn’t even get a call back on that house. It’s pending for 1.3

I am looking at homes that sold 4-6mo ago for 875 be listed at 1.3-1.5m in my area.
It is like watching cars fly down the straight away at a racetrack and hit them with a wiffle ball

Sorry man. That is crazy.

·
Registered
265 Posts
ok love or hate them. i love the BFG's EXCEPT in mud...so depending on your usage etc...
that said i ran a set of the original ko's on my truck and got 73K out of them!
that said i picked up a set of kenati trail hogs, sort of a knock off duratrack and they have been the best overall tire i have had on my truck!
I want to grab a second set for summer tires but its just not in the budget right now.
i have heard nothing but good things about the ax also so hard to go wrong which ever way you go.

our eldest son picked up this little beauty and gave it to my wife so this has been getting lots of love (and new parts) lately. 32,000 original miles and a one owner car! and i gotta say, getting 30+ mpg again is kinda nice

View attachment 774659
My brain was scrambling to think of what that is. The photo title eventually helped. :)

All I can say is wow! I haven't seen one of those in years. That's a great find! Kinda looks like a mid-to-late 90's camaro in a way.

Is it the GSI? I remember those.. kinda wanted one for a while.

My son came home with a 1990 Foxbody GT last September. He's thrown a lot of parts at it too.

40261 - 40280 of 40328 Posts