Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

36981 - 36992 of 36992 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,753 Posts
She bought it with a little help in the form of needing someone to cosign which I had no problem with. It was a little over what she wanted to spend but I told her I'd rather get something like this (maybe not this trim level or price lol) because we do a lot of road trips all across the country and this way I know if something goes wrong for the next few years the dealer should be the one to sort it out. I told her I'd help her out to keep the payment where she wanted it.

This may be a dumb question, but I get my Hypertech speedo thing tomorrow, do I need to revert my tune to stock or do I do the re calibration on the current tune?
It shouldn't interfere with your tunes, you will have to clear any lingering codes before re-calibrating, you can clear them with HyperTech but it's really slow doing it. I check and clear them with my CTS2 before plugging in the HyperTech

·
Premium Member
11,693 Posts
87° with 0% humidity at 6:00 am in Tuscon. It's almost like I never left Florida. 80° with 81% humidity back home. So, same same.

·
Premium Member
7,750 Posts
87° with 0% humidity at 6:00 am in Tuscon. It's almost like I never left Florida. 80° with 81% humidity back home. So, same same.
Nope, zero humidity is nothing like 81%. LOL

·
Registered
5,178 Posts
I would get every little detail in writing, because you can trust anyone.

What Harley is your old Harley?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
05 street glide

If anyone else wants a chuckle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike Rowe has always been a favorite of mine.

·
Registered
822 Posts
It’s a dry heat. Tucson used to be a nice small town now it’s so spread out.

·
Premium Member
1,295 Posts
We've been 80's one day then 100's the next and back to 80's. Cant make up its mind. Atleast its only humid when it rains here.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
11,693 Posts
It’s a dry heat. Tucson used to be a nice small town now it’s so spread out.

Yes, dry heat, but heat nonetheless. This afternoon in Vegas, I parked and ran into a store for about 5 minutes while my wife stayed in the running car. When I backed out of the space, I snickered when I looked and saw zero for a condensation puddle. In Florida, it would have looked like you dumped a bottle of water after 5 minutes idling with the A/C on.

Reactions: SparkyF250

·
Registered
5,178 Posts
Yes, dry heat, but heat nonetheless. This afternoon in Vegas, I parked and ran into a store for about 5 minutes while my wife stayed in the running car. When I backed out of the space, I snickered when I looked and saw zero for a condensation puddle. In Florida, it would have looked like you dumped a bottle of water after 5 minutes idling with the A/C on.
I hate florida.
I had a condo out there for a short bit. Too hot, too humid, water is dirty.

Reactions: SparkyF250

·
california deplorable
10,639 Posts
low 90's here spent most of the day parts cleaning. did a little work but mostly just cleaning
otherwise. nothin new up here

·
Premium Member
2,160 Posts
It was 102° here, so I drove 25 minutes to Morro bay, where it was a chilly 64°. Watched sea otters play while I ate my grilled red snapper.

36981 - 36992 of 36992 Posts