·
Mr. Crossthread
4,503 Posts
I'm outside of Platte City. For now lol

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
223 Posts
Nice areas up there. But yeah being next to Smithville lake would definitely be driving up the prices, especially now.

Reactions: waggonerj

·
Mr. Crossthread
4,503 Posts
Nice areas up there. But yeah being next to Smithville lake would definitely be driving up the prices, especially now.
The worst part is I dont even care about the lake, the only reason we are looking in this area is because of friends/family. High property tax, expensive land, expensive houses etc. Thought about Clinton area, have a few friends there but we would be driving back and forth a lot. Lol

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
Had the last bit of concrete poured in my yard this morning. 10 yards.

Yard is FINALLY close to done.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: 5.9and6.0

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
We decided to go into debt a little more than originally planned lol. My girlfriends Kia was starting to show metal in the oil so we dumped it and went car shopping. Originally we were in the $10-15k range but we decided to up to to $20k to find a certified pre owned SUV that was AWD. She liked an Infinity FX50 but I pulled the plug on that one fast lol, she didn't like the Ford Escape or the GMC Terrain so I found a Jeep Renegade (we had a few Cherokee's saved we were going to look at).

Getting her to look at the Renegade was like pulling teeth. It's too ugly, too boxy, too girly, etc. I told her let's look at it and if she doesn't like it we don't have to test drive it but at least look at it. She fell in love with it. So much so that we ended up blowing the $20k budget out of the water and spent $34k on a brand new Trailhawk. The only reason I was ok with it was because we qualified for the 0% interest so over 60 months our payments only differed about $50 between a used one and a new one. We decided to span it out over 84 months though and plan to pay it off early.

I also ordered tires for the truck, we ended up going with 37x13.5R20 Nitto Ridge grapplers. My rotors get here some time next week as well so after that everything should be all good and I can start saving money to get my seat fixed.

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
The ol payment trick.

NEVER buy or negotiate on a payment.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: 5.9and6.0
36961 - 36966 of 36966 Posts