Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

36841 - 36860 of 36919 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
I kind of think their is a bad stigma that stems from the design of the older models, but I think the newer models are nice with good MPG.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Sorry, I meant fusion here, although, the updated focus or ****us as I like to call it, does look better than the older models.

·
Premium Member
1,705 Posts
Nothing cool about a focus with an EcoBoost imo lol.

If youre into the VW Golf R/ GTI, STIs/WRX, AUDI TTS ETC, its to compete with those and its a cool little Car thats peppy and with turbo/ tuning can be really fun

·
Premium Member
1,705 Posts
Finally its done. Now just have to wait for the power company to install the new meter.

View attachment 768032

View attachment 768033

I like the idea of a new 125 amp sub-panel in the shop.

View attachment 768034

I don't particularly care for the solar disconnect location, but that is where the inspector wanted it.

View attachment 768035

I decided to level my garage and build a new one to maximize my property space. have you had shingles vice that steel roof? if so which one do you like better?

·
Registered
218 Posts
In the past three years my parents and grandparents have re-roofed their houses. Both went from shingles to the shed roof stuff. The cost around here anyways was almost 1/3 of what it would have cost with shingles. Also no need to replace the roof ever again. I personally don't like the look of the building or houses that do this but man you can't argue the financial side of it.

Reactions: john galt

·
Registered
812 Posts

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
If youre into the VW Golf R/ GTI, STIs/WRX, AUDI TTS ETC, its to compete with those and its a cool little Car thats peppy and with turbo/ tuning can be really fun
Nothing cool about a hatchback. Especially a ford hatchback

·
Registered
1,635 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Ad looks good. Surprised with all that work that you're still paying on it. With that tag list down at the bottom it oughta show up in any search ever hahaha
My wife is on loan, she had a bad score so we kept it to help out her score.
My photos need to be better quality I’ll wash it up and take some quality pictures later.
LoL yea I took that list from a dealerships listing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
12,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #36,850
I have a hunch it'll ellicit two main reactions:

1) Someone's gonna go through all that and think that's your reason for asking 26,5 on a rig that's 15 years old and then either lowball the crap out of you or pass because they know you likely won't move far on the price
2) Their eyes are going to glaze over trying to read all that detail and then ask you a bunch of dumb questions on it

Kicker is gonna be the age and the mileage (that's also not listed?) for someone to get a loan on it. Good news is that Excursions hold their value, so someone oughta pick it up...just be prepared for the internet runaround.

·
Registered
812 Posts
I have a hunch it'll ellicit two main reactions:

1) Someone's gonna go through all that and think that's your reason for asking 26,5 on a rig that's 15 years old and then either lowball the crap out of you or pass because they know you likely won't move far on the price
2) Their eyes are going to glaze over trying to read all that detail and then ask you a bunch of dumb questions on it

Kicker is gonna be the age and the mileage (that's also not listed?) for someone to get a loan on it. Good news is that Excursions hold their value, so someone oughta pick it up...just be prepared for the internet runaround.
I tested this type of add when I sold the Audi. Listing everything done then a explanation of some parts from the manufacturer or retailers website. It seemed to work, I did have a dyno sheet to go with it.
I hate hate when I see a add “a lot done cannot remember all done or call for information.”

It’s no rush or real need or want to sell.

It’s more of a yes I’ll sell or trade for the right offer. The amount left on the loan is really low. If needed I can pay that off to make the right trade.
I did put the mileage in the Craigslist gray part, I’ll add that to the listing also.
I don’t expect anyone knocking down the door for it. Yet I don’t want to miss the opportunity if someone happens to be looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
401 Posts
I decided to level my garage and build a new one to maximize my property space. have you had shingles vice that steel roof? if so which one do you like better?
I prefer the metal in every way except asthetics. I roofed the shop and house two years ago after a big hail storm. The metal holds up better, lasts longer and reflects heat better, but the architectural shingles on the house look much better. I knew I was going to be putting solar panels on the shop eventually and figured if I went with metal I would likely be dead before it needed replacement. In our area metal is more expensive than shingles.

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Sample of one of the new signs. Obviously not backlit yet. It's a proof to make sure we were on the same page. I'm not too sure on the font. It's a little "aggressive" for me

·
Mr. Crossthread
4,499 Posts
I need some of that.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,163 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,750 Posts
Sample of one of the new signs. Obviously not backlit yet. It's a proof to make sure we were on the same page. I'm not too sure on the font. It's a little "aggressive" for me

Why is it in only one language?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Why is it in only one language?

Seriously. That offends me.

·
Premium Member
2,750 Posts

Looks a little like old time western to me. What's it look like mocked up on the wall?
I like the font, it's only missing a couple bullet holes

Reactions: john galt
36841 - 36860 of 36919 Posts