Mr. Crossthread
4,499 Posts
Great is an understatement.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

·
california deplorable
10,626 Posts
and @j.flow
your customers crawl out of the bay area...
you need a wine and brie section 🤣

·
california deplorable
10,626 Posts
Great is an understatement.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
as much as i get to see them i feel like great is a bit of an overstatement...
but i cant help that they all live in sacramental

Reactions: mbsfield18

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Well I didn't mean to spend that much money, BUTTTTT road armor bumpers are 50% off with the code 50off until midnight tonight. With all that "savings" I bought a cordless makita impact to help with projects on the truck.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Well I didn't mean to spend that much money, BUTTTTT road armor bumpers are 50% off with the code 50off until midnight tonight. With all that "savings" I bought a cordless makita impact to help with projects on the truck.
Really well so tempted...
I’m going to list the Excursion just need to do a good write up.

·
Premium Member
401 Posts
Finally its done. Now just have to wait for the power company to install the new meter.

I like the idea of a new 125 amp sub-panel in the shop.

I don't particularly care for the solar disconnect location, but that is where the inspector wanted it.

·
Premium Member
11,686 Posts
ISO: The Best Explorer Forum

Surely some of you are on an Explorer Forum too. Which one is the best. You know, the "powerstroke.org" of the Explorer world.

Since we sent the Audi back to the dealer, we ended up with a 2016 Explorer Sport. It's in VERY good conditon and only 43k miles, but I figured I might as well learn the ins and outs of it like I did with the 6.0.

Edit: Almost forgot.
Funny story about this Explorer purchase.
When we got the Carfax on it, we noticed the previous owner lived in a small town only about 10 miles (as the crow flies) from us. We joked that we could probably ask around and find out who the previous owners were since it's a fairly close area. We didn't thin too much about it until after we had made the purchase and I was pairing my wife's phone to the Sync system before we left. We had already checked the "Home" location on the GPS and joked again that we could find them pretty easily now. When I went into the BT screen to setup the phone, the names listed were "Mikes Phone", "Cindy's Phone" and "Coles Phone". We looked at each other and laughed. Mike and Cindy are good friends with my younger sister. The thing is, that's not the funniest part. They recently moved from their home in that small town to my Aunt's old house. That house just happens to be across the street and about 200 yards down from MY HOUSE. Yes, we bought a car from my new neighbors through proxy. Kinda pissed now though. I'm sure that we could have both made out better if we had done the transaction face to face. The good news is, they loved the it, Cindy just decided she wanted a truck instead, so they traded it in. The bad news is, she bought a Chevy.

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
I'm guessing this is 2400 watts of panels? Also, does it feed back into the grid? I'm building a 12 VDC 600 watt system for my RV, and may expand it to 1200 watts. I will have my power stored in batteries, and that adds a bit to the equation.

·
california deplorable
10,626 Posts
that adds a lot to the equation.upside is the cost of batteries is reduced by the lack of county fees and inspections

·
Registered
812 Posts
My buddy has one it’s an awesome car !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did you get to drive it? How was it?
I’m trying to sell my wife on it. She like it’s still a Focus...

·
Registered
489 Posts

I kind of think their is a bad stigma that stems from the design of the older models, but I think the newer models are nice with good MPG.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
401 Posts
Well its been almost 6 years since my boy got murdered in Phoenix. Just received an email today that gave us a little more hope. Any prayers or positive thoughts would be greatly appreciated by us.

Marc

"I just received word from OIA that this extradition request has been presented to the government of Mexico. That usually happens in a formal meeting between diplomatic representatives of our country with diplomatic representatives of theirs in Mexico City. So now the case will have to work its way through the Mexican government to the Attorney General of Mexico, who will start proceedings in their court. I do not know how the pandemic will affect this – I have heard that things in Mexico are very bad.
The next step would be for Mexico to issue a Provisional Arrest Warrant, to have him taken into custody and taken to Mexico City for proceedings. This usually takes a year or two, but again, the timeline right now may not be normal.
Please let me know if you have additional questions. Stay safe!"

Regards,
Deputy County Attorney
Extraditions

·
Premium Member
1,708 Posts

It’s not. It’s manual , duhh.... it’s peppy, handles like a race car in the turns and work done mild tuning it’s fast AF

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
It’s not. It’s manual , duhh.... it’s peppy, handles like a race car in the turns and work done mild tuning it’s fast AF

Ya, but its still a ****ty *** ford hatchback lol

·
Premium Member
401 Posts
I'm guessing this is 2400 watts of panels? Also, does it feed back into the grid? I'm building a 12 VDC 600 watt system for my RV, and may expand it to 1200 watts. I will have my power stored in batteries, and that adds a bit to the equation.
Its a 9400 watt system. There are 24 395 watt panels. Yes its grid tied so the grid acts as my batteries.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Ya, but its still a **ty * ford hatchback lol
That’s is what my wife said lol

And it’s a sleeper IMO.

I know every single Focus ST would come up on the S4 trying to race....

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
That’s is what my wife said lol

And it’s a sleeper IMO.

I know every single Focus ST would come up on the S4 trying to race....
Nothing cool about a focus with an EcoBoost imo lol.

36821 - 36840 of 36922 Posts