Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

36561 - 36580 of 36889 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
The L/S is a 6C3Z-2264-AB for the 4WD (2WD is obsolete)
Retails for $39.82 and the only inventory is in Detroit

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
My local dealer wanted 85 for this line say what lol. So I said distro block I meant abs pump Is this the abs pump to front brake line ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,742 Posts
Yes
The catalog is a bit wonky and he probably looked up the ABS to the rear hose bundle

·
california deplorable
10,619 Posts
I've seen some of my job sites shut down due to weather, due to safety concerns such as asbestos, more recently a virus, but now we are shut down due to rioting. We got a whopping 1 week back after 2 months off and we are 50 miles North of Seattle but our job is shut down for our safety.
their plan is to keep everything shut down until after november...
this chit needs to stop ... they wont like me when im angry 🤣

·
Premium Member
2,742 Posts
I'm happy to help

·
Registered
809 Posts
Makes my day when you need to buy tools to work on the 6.0
Need to order a EBP Sensor. Pulled it cleaned it but still got a code.

Reactions: john galt

·
california deplorable
10,619 Posts
i would just change it? i think i paid like 20 bucks for mine fomoco oem.
otherwise, brake clean followed bu wd40?

·
Registered
809 Posts
i would just change it? i think i paid like 20 bucks for mine fomoco oem.
otherwise, brake clean followed bu wd40?
About 70 bucks now

·
Super Moderator
10,003 Posts
I've seen some of my job sites shut down due to weather, due to safety concerns such as asbestos, more recently a virus, but now we are shut down due to rioting. We got a whopping 1 week back after 2 months off and we are 50 miles North of Seattle but our job is shut down for our safety.
Open carry ARs and drum mags, you’ll be fine

·
california deplorable
10,619 Posts
About 70 bucks now

OUCH. never mind...clean that f***ker
i guess it was about 4 or 5 years ago now but i grabbed an oem off ebay and there were a bunch at the time.

@voodooridr @bismic @ everybody

Are there certain codes that are thrown on all tuned trucks that should be ignored?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
the only thing i am aware of is some trucks will trow a code if yohu are deleted otherwise i dont see any codes on mine at least via the cts ?

·
california deplorable
10,619 Posts
whats everybody's preferred switched hot in the cab for switches?
always used to just tie into the lighter circuit.
i will likely end up with 6 switches to fill the hole all have two hots per switch plus the switched hot for the lights...
not sure i want to tie that much stuff to the cigarette lighter 🤣

·
Compression Ignition Addict
5,789 Posts
@voodooridr @bismic @ everybody

Are there certain codes that are thrown on all tuned trucks that should be ignored?

Not that I am aware of. A well written tune will eliminate EGR codes, overboost codes, and the like.

I know that dealership Techs can retrieve codes (or data) that can be used to detect a tune, but the equipment we have at our disposal as owners won't see it.

·
Super Moderator
10,003 Posts
Not that I am aware of. A well written tune will eliminate EGR codes, overboost codes, and the like.

I know that dealership Techs can retrieve codes (or data) that can be used to detect a tune, but the equipment we have at our disposal as owners won't see it.
If the IDS is like the system GM uses it will pickup non stock values in the ECU, typically on the targeted side of the house

·
Registered
480 Posts

I've just got some codes that I find strange that no shops have mentioned to me as of yet... It's like people don't want . This isn't all, but I thought some could've been a mistake. Pretty concerned tbh, considering that I recently had it studded. This reinforces my conclusion about shops around here not knowing what they're doing.

·
Compression Ignition Addict
5,789 Posts
I have the P1832 and P1876 codes also. I know I have a slight vacuum leak due to an axle seal. I am suspicious that that is the source of those two since my transfer case works just fine.

The B1352 I have also, but it is because I have disabled the alarm for the key in the ignition.

B1342 - is an issue with the Overhead Trip Computer. I don;t have any real experience with that.

P0403 and P0405 are probably due to an EGR delete that hasn't been fully accounted for in the tuning.

Lastly the HEC (Instrument Cluster) codes probably mean a v-reference issue (U1058, U1059, U1073, U1261, U1027).

I suppose it could also be a communication bus issue between the PCM/TCM and the HEC, but check the 5 volt reference circuit value first.

Question - have you had an issue with fuse 22 blowing or had issues with the fuel pump running?

·
Premium Member
2,186 Posts
Slightly off-topic, but "topic" is volatile in this thread anyway, so... :D

Wife and I are looking at travel trailers for the family. The ones we're proably gonna end up with are between 8k-10k GVWR. I do have tow tunes from PHP (65HP Tow), Gearhead (8k Tow & Unlimited Tow), and the canned SCT 45HP Tow. However, I do believe all those (except the unlimited from GH) are only rated for towing 8k or less, otherwise you run the risk of damaging HG's or having other engine issues. Looking for a tune that I can safely pull a 9k travel trailer with that won't tear up the truck (yes, yes, I know it's always a gamble :D ).

What are you guys towing weight wise, and what tune(s) are you using?

-jokester

·
Registered
480 Posts
I have the P1832 and P1876 codes also. I know I have a slight vacuum leak due to an axle seal. I am suspicious that that is the source of those two since my transfer case works just fine.

The B1352 I have also, but it is because I have disabled the alarm for the key in the ignition.

B1342 - is an issue with the Overhead Trip Computer. I don;t have any real experience with that.

P0403 and P0405 are probably due to an EGR delete that hasn't been fully accounted for in the tuning.

Lastly the HEC (Instrument Cluster) codes probably mean a v-reference issue (U1058, U1059, U1073, U1261, U1027).

I suppose it could also be a communication bus issue between the PCM/TCM and the HEC, but check the 5 volt reference circuit value first.

Question - have you had an issue with fuse 22 blowing or had issues with the fuel pump running?
I wonder if the P1832 and P1876 was due to my failing 4x4 selector solenoid? It was just dumping vacuum and I had to engage by hand, but once engaged I had to pull the hub hoses to disengage. I've since replaced that and my 4x4 works to my knowledge.

I have seen a code stating an incompatibility issue in a few of the tunes, but I don't see that pid right now.

If the overhead computer is that crap on the roof, I don't care about it, but it works minus maintaining my direction.

I haven't noticed any issues with my cluster and all of my gauges seem to work on the dash and on my SCT.

I haven't had any issues with my fuel pump or the fuses that I'm aware of.

36561 - 36580 of 36889 Posts