Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

36481 - 36496 of 36496 Posts

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
WOW, PMF suspension just went to heck in my book. My protective covering is not fully covering the stainless steel line anymore after a month and they won't do anything about it. Trevor decided to cuss me out and say I'm busting his balls over nothing and then hung up me so I guess I should've just bought the stainless lines because this crack is pretty annoying lol

·
Premium Member
11,618 Posts
Nice Corey, I wish it did 1.75 moly, I'd get you to bend the roll cage for our new mud truck. LOL

242 Posts
Not sure if others have seen this, but here's my new 3 axis CNC tubing bender. I've got some things in the works for the ole 6 oh platform.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
Impressive piece of machinery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
That's a itty bitty guy. I bent tubes for almost 30 years. I like the small benders, they are pretty versatile and die changes are pretty easy. I ran a #4 Pines for about 13 years and changing dies was about an hour process with a jib hoist. The #8A lowboy was even longer, but that was for 5 and 6 inch tubing. Our specialty was tight radius mandrel bending. Large diameter thin wall tubing really doesn't like to be bent on a radius that equals its diameter.

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
WOW, PMF suspension just went to heck in my book. My protective covering is not fully covering the stainless steel line anymore after a month and they won't do anything about it. Trevor decided to cuss me out and say I'm busting his balls over nothing and then hung up me so I guess I should've just bought the stainless lines because this crack is pretty annoying lol View attachment 767429
Well that’s not too promising ..... my truck isn’t lifted so I guess we’ll see how it holds up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

36481 - 36496 of 36496 Posts