Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

36421 - 36440 of 36469 Posts

·
Compression Ignition Addict
5,531 Posts
Long term, the ideology is the most problematic issue ....... economy is only part of it. Dems have been trying to flip the state for a LONG time.

·
california deplorable
10,420 Posts
You can, just kinda really really frowned upon by management

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
i dont care who ya are....that's funny right there :p

Long term, the ideology is the most problematic issue ....... economy is only part of it. Dems have been trying to flip the state for a LONG time.
it is an ideology of failure idiocy and guilt. and you are absolutely right.
to my recollection this started in the mid 60's with the advent of the hippie movement. in the early 60's there were jobs people from the midwest primarily with a work ethic were drawn to cali for the opportunities the weather it was a paradise for the self motivated.

then about 66 or so dirty hippies from vermont new england etc the lazy the unmotivated the free ride over freedom crowd started pouring in and filling sanfran area los angelas until today they are the largest group stupid lazy slothsome unmotivated guilty many who inherited there existence from those who did work hard invest and save and create a great life for their children who now repay that with a sense of entitlement and associated guilt. which they seek to alleviate by being ignorant liberals who think that in doing so they are being caring and kind nd supportive of others rather than paying any attention learning and doing the right thing they trust the most criminal group in existence (the dems) to do their thinking for them because it is what they are used to and frankly, they cant be bothered.
so because they are so caring this serves to cleanse them of their guilt.
and it becomes a vicious cycle and they become what i refer to as citiots.
ok end of rant sorry kids

·
california deplorable
10,420 Posts
unrelated news/question.
whats the best tuner for a 2012 to dpf delete and get a good tune going on the 6.7 is mini max the one that can help delete the dpf or ???
asking for a friend :D

·
Premium Member
11,606 Posts
unrelated news/question.
whats the best tuner for a 2012 to dpf delete and get a good tune going on the 6.7 is mini max the one that can help delete the dpf or ???
Do they still make the Mini-max?
EZLynk is a pretty good system. I also liked the Ndash ok too. It's for sale if you can find someone to write tunes for it.

·
Registered
5,137 Posts
So I always talk about trucks and my shell station. But I rarely show clips of my house.

Here is part of the yard we have been building. It's a work in progress. My backyard is .40 acre so this is only about 1/3 but it's our hangout area. I ran out of propane on the bbq so I had to swap a heater tank over

Tomorrow I'll finish the landscape lighting and hopefully run the string lights on the gazebo.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
california deplorable
10,420 Posts
thanks man i'll pass that on :hail:

·
Registered
409 Posts
So I always talk about trucks and my shell station. But I rarely show clips of my house.

Here is part of the yard we have been building. It's a work in progress. My backyard is .40 acre so this is only about 1/3 but it's our hangout area. I ran out of propane on the bbq so I had to swap a heater tank over

Tomorrow I'll finish the landscape lighting and hopefully run the string lights on the gazebo.

Looking good my man

·
california deplorable
10,420 Posts

looks nce man you got fire, stone and air you need a water feature.
unless thats off camera someplace...
so...it really is a wonderful life

·
california deplorable
10,420 Posts
so...is anyone else having to do a captha every damn time you try to post something? its getting old real fast

·
Premium Member
2,121 Posts
unrelated news/question.
I like my SCT for my 6.7, but EZ Link is probably the most popular platform because of the switch-on-the-fly tuning

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
so...is anyone else having to do a captha every damn time you try to post something? its getting old real fast
Don’t even know what captha is, so I guess I’m not doing it

·
california deplorable
10,420 Posts
I like my SCT for my 6.7, but EZ Link is probably the most popular platform because of the switch-on-the-fly tuning

yea my eldest got himself a 2012 and he likes it but of course is about ready to do the delete tune and tweak...

Don’t even know what captha is, so I guess I’m not doing it
captcha sorry i cant type in the first place and i am getting a dead keyboard on this lap top so some letters will type out more than once and others just dont appear...and since i am kinda lazy i dont proof read my gibberish so...
but last night i finally gave up i was trying to reply to something and it made me enter a captcha like four times...i gave up and went to something else

·
Registered
409 Posts
yea my eldest got himself a 2012 and he likes it but of course is about ready to do the delete tune and tweak...

captcha sorry i cant type in the first place and i am getting a dead keyboard on this lap top so some letters will type out more than once and others just dont appear...and since i am kinda lazy i dont proof read my gibberish so...
but last night i finally gave up i was trying to reply to something and it made me enter a captcha like four times...i gave up and went to something else
The captcha is the thing that makes you prove that you're not a robot

·
Premium Member
11,606 Posts
I've never had to do a captcha to post here.

·
Premium Member
2,677 Posts
Me either

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,267 Posts
Dunno, Tapatalk

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
On my 2011 I loved the SCT GTX. In the 6.7 community though the EZlynk is generally the one people go with but those are pretty spendy. Without getting too far into the rant of why I didn't like my 6.7, make sure he looks that truck over lol, especially the coolant line off the turbo.

·
california deplorable
10,420 Posts
The captcha is the thing that makes you prove that you're not a robot

thats it thanks

I've never had to do a captcha to post here.
neither had i until last night

On my 2011 I loved the SCT GTX. In the 6.7 community though the EZlynk is generally the one people go with but those are pretty spendy. Without getting too far into the rant of why I didn't like my 6.7, make sure he looks that truck over lol, especially the coolant line off the turbo.
yea...he wanted a newer truck and is on his second turbo already ...
at least he makes bank so he can support it lol

·
california deplorable
10,420 Posts
thats what i figured but i had to do two to read one thread then four to get into this one and it still wanted e to do another...i gave up
i understand trying to stop spammers but there aught to be a better way
just sayin.

36421 - 36440 of 36469 Posts