Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

29981 - 30000 of 37008 Posts

·
Registered
5,178 Posts
100mi into this trip and the old girl is doing great. But you guys will get a kick out of the fact that I think I'll get the same mileage towing 6k with this truck as I do pulling 18 with the Cummins

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: john galt

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
100mi into this trip and the old girl is doing great. But you guys will get a kick out of the fact that I think I'll get the same mileage towing 6k with this truck as I do pulling 18 with the Cummins

In other words very crappy mpg

Sent from my LG-H915 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,757 Posts

But you're transmission will still be intact when you arrive

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Mr. Crossthread
4,509 Posts
Is the torx bit for the injector measured by the bit or bit and holder? Also what is the perfect length for passenger side?
Buy an extended torx and you can match it up to mine.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
You filled out the application for a reason. So to me it sounds like you already made the choice. You wouldn’t apply for a job that is worse than what you have. Just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Good point. I also filled out the application before I accepted a bid transfer within my current company

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Good point. I also filled out the application before I accepted a bid transfer within my current company

What was so bad at your current job that made you fill out the application in the first place? Will you have to deal with similar circumstances with the bid transfer?

-jokester

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
The bid transfer will actually be alot better job. It will be all maintenance work. Alot more laid back thanmy current department.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Just because he filled out the app doesn't really mean anything has to be wrong. Maybe the other was offering more money, but after the interview, other points were brought up and now there are pros and cons.
That's my take anyway

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
I haven't had a face to face interview yet. Just the phone. I guess really I'm getting way ahead of myself. Lol. But still nervous about what to do if the time arrives.

·
Registered
5,178 Posts
Low fuel light came on at 188mi

·
Premium Member
2,757 Posts

Just filled up with 373 miles on that tank with 50 miles to empty showing on the console
Took 23 gallons

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: SparkyF250

·
Registered
5,178 Posts
Burned though about 45gal to get 340mi to the grape vine lol

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Woulda been cheaper to drive the benz and stay in a hotel.lmao.like the one there behind your truck and camper.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts

Didn't weigh or track mileage but I got at least 200 miles towing a 82 Bronco and wasn't below 1/2.

·
Registered
5,178 Posts
Top of the grapevine at a 55mph pull
Except my truck had shifted a gear so my egg were high. They ran about 1135 at 25psi

·
Premium Member
1,295 Posts
Didn't weigh or track mileage but I got at least 200 miles towing a 82 Bronco and wasn't below 1/2.
Nice 30,000th post!!

Sent from my phone

·
Premium Member
1,295 Posts
I was waiting to do it then missed my chance. I guess I could have posted a few times to make it, lol

Sent from my phone

·
Registered
5,178 Posts
Made it to Huntington beach. Just shy of 500mi on the trip meter

29981 - 30000 of 37008 Posts