Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

6.0 Chat Thread

2373584 Views 43661 Replies 371 Participants Last post by  backhoebill
Alright, since nobody else has done it yet, I guess it's up to me to start this one. That way we can get back to "on topic" in the "what did you do" thread :lol: No topics in particular required.........if it doesn't take off I'll kill it, otherwise I figure it may help wrangle in a couple of the other threads. Up to you guys though.

So there's the awkward start haha.....
Reactions: 5
1 - 20 of 43662 Posts
I better get in here, we need another mpa guy here. @Patriot and @3054tony
Reactions: 1
Has any one used Power Clean biocide for algae in their truck? I had an algae issue in my IH 1086 tractor plugging the fuel filter and fuel lines today. Went to Farm and Fleet today and picked some of this stuff up. Just wondering if any body has any input int this stuff. @SparkyF250 Drove my 6.0 from the farm to the tractor several times.
Reactions: 2
What???? you're not farming are you? Great way to work hard and lose money doing it :)
Not for profit, I see.
can't really get things shipped to me where I'm at right now... I'm in Biloxi, MS staying in a hotel so kinda hard to recieve packages and stuff
You going to school down there?
yea training round 2 was here about 5 years ago for my current job
I went to tech school in 87 down there and I really enjoyed the coast. Miss the seafood.
Is this "too *******"?

Oh heck no, just good clean fun. I bought an ar from rock river arms a while back chambered in 7.62x39. Lots of fun to shoot.
I had a Dodge truck with a tuner up on the dash give me the pipes today around Colfax on highway 50. He belched out a black cloud and rolled by laughing. That was more then I could take so........ I pushed the old gal hard and rolled right by him at 110 mph going uphill. I was surprised how well he did honestly he was pretty close speed wise but didn't have enough. He had I'm guessing a 6" lift with 35" tires I'd guess and I thought that was going to hurt me. But 38" tires or not I smoked that punk :)

That's my story of the day. Not sure the year of his truck but I'd guess 2002-2007.
You know, @Patriot, would have posted a video from his dashcam. I love that guy. Makes me smile everyday. :smile2:
Sheeeet, got me a 512GB Samsung 950 Pro Nvme and two other SSD's in my main desktop, no HDD's. Looks like a 980 in there. I have a 970 and the new 1080 would be nice but I haven't had time to play a game in over 6 months.

That's why I have my own server. Stream everything to the TV and devices off of it and keeps everything backed up!
I wondered where the name @Gadgetguru came from, Now I know.,
Yeah that was 4 years ago and there were other hard drives up to 5 working in raid 0
The second pc on the ground running 16gb and 2x1tb raid 0 with dual xenon processors. Wish I had the space.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
You IT guys think your so smart. @john galt and I sure do wish we had one living next to us though.
LMAO! I had to share that one with the wife.

My wife has this on the fridge.

In this day and age that is for sure a necessary skill.
Sometimes I wish stupid people would just crash. This was last Friday
https://youtu.be/acgdZjnQgA8
Just as long as he doesn't crash in front of you.
I got insurance. It's worth it if he learns a lesson lol

On a side note, new deer stand is coming along nicely
Very nice, take a little bit of home to the woods.
My younger brother got pounded in Daytona.
Is he doing ok?
What yall got on that SHANIA TWAIN THOUGH
My future ex-wife.
Now your getting it. :nod:

My truck weighs just over 10,000 empty. :haha:
You don't have a truck, you have a tank on wheels.
Reactions: 3
My F250 came in at 6250, CCSB4x4(flawed scales maybe). But my 11 F450 is 11,000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You need every bit of that 450 for that hoe.
Bring on the zombies.
Grocery store has a sale on blackberries for 2 dollars a pound. Thinking about going to get some for the next liquor run :shots:
I'm guessing not at the Hyvee?
Thats the plan. But still need to get an idea of what I want. She definitely wants the kicker LED marine speakers in the toy hauler because "light up" lol

These ones here KM Coaxials

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
The wife has a set of kickers with led on the outside of her camper. I think they sound pretty good, but than I am not an audiophile.
Alright so my rear window latch has broken once again.
Can someone recommend a good epoxy or how hard is it to do a power window conversion? I'm almost leaning toward the second option since every time it has broke, it has been someone else yanking on it and with a crew cab it would be nice to open it from the front and not get back there.
I'm going to watch what you do, I have the same broken latch and I also would like to be able to open the window from the frone.
1 - 20 of 43662 Posts