Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thinking of buying a new truck so gradually putting my truck back to stock (or close to it) must trade for stock injectors. asking $1000 plus cores.

·
Registered
601 Posts
How many miles are on them? warranty?

·
Premium Member
24,834 Posts
if youre really interested send eric an email, he can tune them down to run just like 190s. that what i had him do for mr before i got a big turbo. turbo is also for sale. :wink[3]:
ya I know, but I dont want to go thru the hassle. good luck with the sale, thats a killa deal

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
My injectors have less than 1000 miles on them...and 2 are possibly abuot to be replaced. Lemme know!

·
Premium Member
9,475 Posts
Did you buy them new from Cass, and how long ago did you get them? Might be interested and have a full set of used injectors off an 06 w/ 46k on them sitting in a box right now... PM me if you want. Depending on if it works out I would have them sent to Cass to be gone through and sized down.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Did you buy them new from Cass, and how long ago did you get them? Might be interested and have a full set of used injectors off an 06 w/ 46k on them sitting in a box right now... PM me if you want. Depending on if it works out I would have them sent to Cass to be gone through and sized down.
no but from a friend who bought them new. you can have your tuner scale down the fuel though.

·
Premium Member
31,729 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Id be all over em If they had a warranty its just hard to justify buying something like that and they may or may not last not much longer.... I doubt there gonna give problems and im not doubting your description. I wonder how much he would charge to go threw them and make sure they worked properlly?

·
Premium Member
31,729 Posts
Id be all over em If they had a warranty its just hard to justify buying something like that and they may or may not last not much longer.... I doubt there gonna give problems and im not doubting your description. I wonder how much he would charge to go threw them and make sure they worked properlly?
About 250 bucks to go through em and test em. Plus any necessary parts if needed

·
Premium Member
31,729 Posts
damn dave, whos selling these? me or you? :wink[3]:
If they were 190's there would be sold already:thumb:

225s and a single turbo and towing dont mix well:doh:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts