Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
If it aint a CAT itsa DOG
4,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need your help again guys. My bro's 04 is starting to act up again. He says it starts to cut out or jump when under light throttle. Like going around 55mph when the engine is barely working. I know he changed out his ICP sensor a while back. Do you suppose thats whats causing it again or could it be something else? He has no CEL's, no smoke, otherwise truck runs fine. It has about 110K on it so no warranty. Thanks for any help:thumb:

·
Registered
999 Posts
dont know but a bump for ya

·
4,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:bump::bump:

·
4,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
scuffy do you think he has hidden codes that didn't trigger a CEL? I know my 7.3 will do that, especially the KAM code.

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
do you have a reader? maybe my hyperpac will read your codes im not sure if the vin lock is for the tunes only i could meet up with ya if you want to give it a wing, i get alot of codes that dont give me a cel

·
4,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah maybe i will have to try that scotty. My edge would read codes on other trucks even when i had a tune in mine, so i would think that yours would be able to access other trucks for code scanning only.

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
let me know buddy

·
4,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just talked to my bro, he's all for it. I was just in FL tonight eating at Don julio's. Are you around flake most of the day? We work right in wyoming right across the street from hallbergs.

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
i get home around 3:00 everday and im home from then on i live right in town so if you wanted to stop over that would be fine by me

·
4,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I will talk to you tomorrow more about this. Would you be around on Friday afternoon? We are gonna have a birthday dinner in FL friday at 5 and i think my bro will be going so if he is then we could stop by and plug his truck in.

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
i might be playing gta4 he he he but ya ill be around

·
4,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Alright man. You wanna PM me a cell number or something so i can maybe call ya. That way possibly on friday we would swing by there and scan his truck.

·
4,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks scotty! I will try and talk to you either tomorrow or friday.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts