Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys, transmission issue. Was sitting in traffic at a full stop when I heard/felt like I was hit from behind. The truck lurched forward, check the mirrors, no one behind me. When it was time to go, started to accelerate but truck would barely move initially. It did end up moving but felt different. About 1/4 mile later tow/haul light starts flashing. Another mile the check engine light comes on. Would not shift into over drive. Get home and check codes, P0700 transmission control system MIL, P0752 shift solenoid A stuck on, P2700 transmission friction element A apply time range/performance. I checked all plugs/connections at ECM and transmission. No apparent chaffed wires. fluid full, clean. Just had it flushed 2 months ago. Ideas?
07 F250 Harley edition

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok so after separating all wire connections, cleaning them and pruning back together, making sure no shorts in wires along the entire run between ecm and trans, I now get 2 new codes with zero improvement in drivability. U1900 control area bus malfunction and B2900 VIN mismatch. Is this more indicative of a bad ecm than actual transmission issues? Come on guys, some of you must have had this come up before??

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what do all those codes mean? The transmission is junk. That's what they mean. New transmission installed and back up and running strong

1 - 3 of 3 Posts