·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are the new Performax line from Isspro... Very nice system, uses a master controler under the hood and only three wires come thru the fire wall to control up to 17 gauges!!! I have 16...LOL

·
What u talkin bout willis
2,724 Posts
WHATS THE DIGITAL GAUGE ON YOUR DASH

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
They are the new Performax line from Isspro... Very nice system, uses a master controler under the hood and only three wires come thru the fire wall to control up to 17 gauges!!! I have 16...LOL
:crazy:16 holy s&@^, nice i am going to have to show my dad thos i think he will like them

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WHATS THE DIGITAL GAUGE ON YOUR DASH

That is the water pressure gauge, for the water injection. You can see it move a bit when the pressure feeds back thru they system when the water is off, about 2-4#.

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What EGT's are you putting out at WOT with that setup?
When I keep it sane its fine... But anything above 40# boost the pyros Peg quicker then you can see them move. Its WAY out of its map at 50# and I ajusted the wastegate to loose a little. Only boosts that high at sea level. At home I am around 40# max anyway, 45 pre IC...

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm still trying to figure out which direction I'm going to jump. My EGT's are WAY out of control. I'm looking at a modded H2E, s300, and the TN setup.

thanks for letting me hijack a bit.

I will have the TN T-70 on in a few weeks... Its really the kit you want. Bellowed up pipes, better mounting kit, WAY better turbos, more choices... Prettyier...:hehe:

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:crazy: love the 7.3 it will pull anything

Just to clarify... that was 24.5k TOTAL weight... GVW... Sorry, I wish I pulled that much!:rofl:

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah.. and how much? :wink[3]:

$2995 more then a standard H2e, less then a 42r (WAY!) and less then a WOQS... Plus any T-4 turbo will bolt right up!

·
Premium Member
11,178 Posts

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
You got a co-pilot or navigator? Who watches the road while you watch 16 gauges?

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You got a co-pilot or navigator? Who watches the road while you watch 16 gauges?

LOL... Ya only have to watch a few at a time...:tard::nod:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts