Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to purchase the best DPF delete pipe and or a CAT delete pipe in a 5 inch diameter, NOW!!!!

I just received the SCT programmer form BAD P, BUT no pipe! I realistically don't think they will ever have the 5 inch pipe to me......

THEREFORE, I want to purchase one from anyone who has the ability to overnight this pipe within 1 business day!

Any takers?

Thanks!

Impatient Mike

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Looking into the part I received from BADP, I got the SCT livewire 9621, which is the non extreme version....... WTF! I am calling AmEx to have the charge disputed! I was charged damn near $1300 for a standard SCT livewire and no pipe! I can't tell if this is capable of the DPF delete or not!

MY RECCOMENDATION IS TO NEVER, NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH BADP! ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE, NO RESPONCE TO EMAILS, ETC.......

Still looking for felllow list merchants who have a complete DPF tuner and delete pipe package that will fit my 5 inch exhaust, AND can deliver within one business day!

Mike

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
Which 5" exhaust system did you purchase? Most of them neck down to the factory 3.5" anyways. The factory DP will be 3.5" too. I dont have a 5" delete pipe, but we do carry SCT and can sell you the correct livewire system. If we can help please call.

866-547-3517

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Which 5" exhaust system did you purchase? Most of them neck down to the factory 3.5" anyways. The factory DP will be 3.5" too. I dont have a 5" delete pipe, but we do carry SCT and can sell you the correct livewire system. If we can help please call.

866-547-3517
Pat,

I have a 5 inch Magnaflow that has the pipe that necks down to the OEM pipe on the inlet. It does have provision to connect to a 5 inch pipe with the different collar supplied...... What do you carry that would work with my current exhaust?

Thanks!

Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts