Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I already have the 4"system thinking of going with the 5" turbo back anyone installed the h&s kit is there any modifying involved to make it fit and is it even worth the trouble Im wondering I'm also installing the methanol water injection kit also any suggestions on the 5" system ?

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
many say meth/water not worth it.

if i had a 4 inch system already id just get the downpipe and be done. lots of downpipe install threads and posts here.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok that's what I was wondering this is my first diesel I was just trying to get a little more sound out of it mainly it already has the 4" down pipe and straight exhaust but if it's not gonna be right I'm not going to pursue it just for a little extra sound one of my buddies said it might be to close to the fire wall also but I see H&S has them on a couple trucks but they don't say on how it fits haha but they sound damn good

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Are you sure H&S isn't running a 5" DP back exhaust? I've not seen or heard of a 5" DP for a 6.4L. I'm not saying they don't exist but I'd like to see how they were able to make it fit.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
You can do all you want to that truck but it will never be like mine lol

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ILL LET YOU WASH IT SO YOU GET YOUR HANDS ON A REAL TRUCK HAHA

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
I hear ya I can say I am a lil jealous of everything but the fact mine is paid for lol but that is one fine truck and runs like a beast

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
YEAH THAT NOTE IS ALWAYS THE DOWNFALL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts