Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
Been following this forum for a while, this is my first post. I’m sure this topic has come up before but I just want to see if there’s any new info on it.

I’m going to be getting a 5” exhaust for my 00 7.3. I know I’ll be getting some lag from the lack of hp in my truck but I just want a 5” for the sound and look of it, I could add some hp with mods later as I go.

I just want some opinions on which exhaust to go with AFE or MBRP and why.

Thanks.

·
Hate stupid people
8,557 Posts
go with anything that's the cheapest.
you'll be buying a 4" down pipe and then adapting to a 5" system after that anyways.

·
Registered
2016 250 powerstroke
1 Posts
Hey everyone,
Been following this forum for a while, this is my first post. I’m sure this topic has come up before but I just want to see if there’s any new info on it.

I’m going to be getting a 5” exhaust for my 00 7.3. I know I’ll be getting some lag from the lack of hp in my truck but I just want a 5” for the sound and look of it, I could add some hp with mods later as I go.

Thanks.
Gonna sound
Hey everyone,

Thanks.
Going to sound the same regardless but get stainless.. IMO it sounds better, has more of frap, and last longer. Seen 3 with aluminized same exhuast company, style, and bend but did not sound same being aluminized

1 - 3 of 3 Posts