Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so I have a 1999 f250 and it has the electric shift on the fly 4x4 on the dash well the other day I go to test it out make sure it still works and nothing checked all the fuses and relays and took a test light to the wires going to the switch on the dash and thiers no power to the switch so what could my problem be I'm kinda stumped right now and cant figure it out I havent been able to see if the motor on the transfer case is getting any power but I would say it's not cause if the switch isnt giving it power then thats not going to have power i would think:dunno:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:bump::bump::bump:

·
Registered
735 Posts
Is there power to the fuse?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tested every fuse with a test light and they all tested good and all the fuses that werent doing anything we pulled out and checked

·
HardLuck Case of the Year
3,541 Posts
What relay is the one I need to jump across and which of the terminals? I'm having the exact same issue, and there's 4-6 " of snow on the ground and I've got crappy tires and no 4wd.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
What relay is the one I need to jump across and which of the terminals? I'm having the exact same issue, and there's 4-6 " of snow on the ground and I've got crappy tires and no 4wd.
Can you pull your motor and use a wrench to shift into 4-high?
I'm in northern Md about an hour and a half above you,and yes -the roads today are extremely suckish!:thumb:

·
HardLuck Case of the Year
3,541 Posts
You'd think with a weeks notice they would have been prepared. Just like in dec, state is dropping the ball and putting us in danger!

I just heard about that. Have to try it at work tomorrow, can't do it tonight, too dang cold out. Gonna have to suck it up and slip ans slide into work in the morn!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
You'd think with a weeks notice they would have been prepared. Just like in dec, state is dropping the ball and putting us in danger!

I just heard about that. Have to try it at work tomorrow, can't do it tonight, too dang cold out. Gonna have to suck it up and slip ans slide into work in the morn!
Sent you a message in other thread-sorry
But Oh Yeah --Ain't O'mally great!?!?!?:banging::banging::ranton::ranton:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts