Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 250 gallon of wvo aka cooking oil its good oil i got it from chineese people down the road i thought for you people who are making bio or vegi strokin give me a call at 785-418-7796 .60 cents a gallon

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
If you were 300 miles closer, i would come get it....
Oh wait, i don't pay for oil!

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
And how much did YOU pay for it?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i paid three hundred for a suction motor and a tank to go get it

·
Registered
435 Posts
I'm sure as more people switch to to alternative fuels there will be a few enterprising people who cash in. dieselpower99 more power to you, my .02.

Greg

·
Registered
169 Posts
Wish I was closer. Finding oil in my area has been tough. Its going to suck when my Vegistroke is installed and I don't have any oil to burn.

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
i paid three hundred for a suction motor and a tank to go get it
So you stole this oil from a renders dumpster and are selling it?

I sell oil for 1.00 per gallon. it was given to me out the back door of the resturant and i dewater it and filter it to 5 microns ready to go in a tank for fuel.

your selling garbage from a dumpster?

·
What u talkin bout willis
2,724 Posts
i think it looks like may somebody got busted

·
Registered
424 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
So you stole this oil from a renders dumpster and are selling it?

I sell oil for 1.00 per gallon. it was given to me out the back door of the resturant and i dewater it and filter it to 5 microns ready to go in a tank for fuel.

your selling garbage from a dumpster?
Interested in delivering about 250 gallons a month to Kentucky? LOL Do you really get enough extra where you can afford to sell it? I'm really worried about getting enough. I've been calling friends who know people with restaurants, etc. So far I haven't had much luck. I'm gonna start stopping by places and asking them directly as soon as I get back from my trip.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no i asked first it was free and chinesse is the best oil we were going to start bioing our selfs at our farm when we decided between milking cows and keeping up with all of that would be a challenge for us so i am selling the oil we have

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
If you were closer, I'd take it all off your hands to get enough to get started, but it would cost me $600 in fuel to come get $150 worth. LOL

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
If you were closer, I'd take it all off your hands to get enough to get started, but it would cost me $600 in fuel to come get $150 worth. LOL
Um, 250 gallons at the current price of 4.05 here in OK works out to be 1012 bucks worth.

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Do you really get enough extra where you can afford to sell it? I'm really worried about getting enough. I've been calling friends who know people with restaurants, etc. So far I haven't had much luck. I'm gonna start stopping by places and asking them directly as soon as I get back from my trip.
I do kinda build a stock pile in winter when i do less driving and people will contact me - from other boards - and ask if i have some oil when they are passing through on a vacation or whatever. Sometimes i tell them no if i think i'm gonna cut my own throat doing it but if i have alot of oil, i will sell it for a buck per gallon.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I hoard oil in the summer when my restaurants are much busier. One is across the street from a Major League baseball park. One is a tennis/swimming club with a busy kitchen. But my best source is busy year round. When my supply reaches my maximum holding capacity I plan long road trips...or get more storage. :hehe:

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Um, 250 gallons at the current price of 4.05 here in OK works out to be 1012 bucks worth.
I was talking about the price of the oil, not the equivalent amount of diesel fuel. I'd have to spend hundreds of dollars of diesel plus a hotel room for the night to pick up $150 worth of oil.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts