Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

Let's do some 4 wheelin here in Aurora and then have dinner at hooters.

A Saturday or Sunday is best. Let's figure out a date and git er done.

There is a Hooters about 15 mins away from where we will 4 wheel at.

·
Premium Member
22,916 Posts
Which Hooters? We usually go to the one off of 6th and Kipling since it has a parking lot big enough for all of us.

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
As long as I can find it :look::hehe:

Sent from my DROID X2 using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Which Hooters? We usually go to the one off of 6th and Kipling since it has a parking lot big enough for all of us.
The one in Aurora. It's has Ample Parking.

We will meet a predefined place and once we are all there we will convey to the trail area.

It's more fun when there is snow on the ground and it can be pretty damn fun when it's muddy as well. Not so much when it's dry.

·
Premium Member
22,916 Posts
Cool. We should figure out a date to do it.

·
Premium Member
20,292 Posts
I'm in, as long as my schedule allows :D. I'm only available for maybe one day this weekend (after the shower is tiled), none the next (company in town), and probably one day the one after that (little brothers b-day)

·
Registered
345 Posts
:thumb: Hooters sounds good... Assist is right... the Parker Hooters has ample parking... im available 3 outa 4 weekends every month... Ive never been to the 6th n kipling one... Damn now i gotta peek in there and check it out!:D

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Guys let's set a date.

·
Premium Member
22,916 Posts
We need more input before we can actually set an official date.

I will send out an email.:thumb:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
I would love to if I'm available. With the house stuff I have no idea what my weekends will look like ahead of time.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hmm So I guess we wont be doing this for a while...

Once the creek starts flowing with water it's not recommended to play in the creek bed where alot of people have fun...

·
Premium Member
22,916 Posts
I know I personally won't be able to do it for at least three weeks.:sad:

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
Yeah, my time is pretty tied up too :doh: I guess we'll see what happens, cause I'd like to go there!

Sent from my DROID X2 using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Any of the local guys in Denver / Aurora want to meet up and do a Hooters trip? Just so we can get another G2G on the books?

·
Premium Member
20,292 Posts
I don't see myself having the time for a while now, with the baby due in just less than 7 weeks :dunno:

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
how many trucks do we need to make it a official g2g? 3?

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
I think it's five IIRC...

·
Premium Member
22,916 Posts
5 members is the minimum amount needed for an "official" g2g.:thumb:

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
We need to kick this thing into gear! I was pokin' around the LSP Chat Thread earlier, and they seem hell-bent on beating us this year, which obviously we can't let happen :evillol:

So, we need to get something more concrete set, but not in the too-near future, as it seems a lot of people are busy in the coming weeks. Maybe something big in like April, with some smaller G2G's in between (like simple Hooter's G2G's...)?? Let's hear some ideas fellas.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well If i'm not mistaken there is aleast 5 guys that live here in Denver metro....

1 - 20 of 107 Posts