Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever buy shocks from them? Looking into some from them and just wondering if you got what you wanted because they have awesome prices?

·
Registered
279 Posts
4 wheel parts is the largest aftermarket supplier for trucks, jeeps, and 4x4's. I have in the past, as i'm sure others have also.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I love 4 wheel parts, last time I ordered anything I just happen to catch a deal, paid 550ish for a full set of pro-comp x-all terrains shipped for my taco, two days later they were 800 not including shipping

·
Registered
490 Posts
I was a parts machine from there back with my old Full Size Bronco. Haven't ordered anything from them in a while tho so couldn't tell you how service / quality is now but they were top notch every time I had used them.

·
Registered
279 Posts
So do we...plus a sponcer....
Will you price match?

Just my .02 here, it's a tad bit unfair to ask a reputable vendor to price match because of the time and effort they put into their customer service. If you have a problem, pick up the phone and talk immediately to the guy you ordered from. With 4 wheel parts its a far cry at times to get help, let alone someone who will spend time "troubleshooting" or answering questions. So, is it worth it to pay a tad bit more knowing your gonna get taken care of, or pay rock bottom with little support. Also, sponsors typically aren't way off in pricing, so we're talking about usually very small price variances. Get what i'm saying?

If he matches cool, just sayin':)

·
Registered
8,710 Posts
Thanks for saying that....and I can't price match..a company like 4 wheel parts thats is owned by the warehouse can sell items at cost or very close just to generate sales..Bilsteins..I make 10% as it is and I can't sell at a loss..if I do I won't be here very long.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts