Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
CPA had a pretty good showing! Beautiful weather! It did get a little hot after noon. I was told by those more experienced of such matters that this show was much smaller than in previous years. Of course it was threatening thunder storms and fuel is over $4.00 now.

In attendance, (from left to right below) was Derrick,Terri (and her husband Tim not pictured), Hank, and Jonathon.

It was really good to meet a few of the members. Hope to meet more of you at our first "official" gathering later this summer in Fletcher, NC, right Nick?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Great pics man!

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Yep! first official meet comming up....you guys just let me know whos interested. Post up in the other thread I made. Its the Dyno day/Cookout thread in the CPA section.

·
BIG TRUCK, SMALL DRIVER
5,877 Posts
Here's a few more pics.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
I will post my pictures up later tonight.

I had a goodtime as well. Nice meetin all of you:thumb:

I definitely likes the weather up here better tho. Too danged hot down there.

And now i look like a tomato.

And nick, my grandma could run on a dyno, and do better then you did.:hehe::hehe::rofl:

You seriously need to tell your truck its not a fire truck, cause its just seriously confusing itself:hehe:

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Man, I dig that orange PSD with the rockwells. I wish they did this stuff in SoCal.

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Yes! Nice pics of sweet trucks!!! Man, I wish i could have been there. NEXT year fo sho!!! Man, I would have been in heaven down there. *mumbles under his breath "stupid on call bull sh&t!" * hhehehe

·
Premium Member
24,834 Posts
Ya I wish I would of made it but like I said in the other post I slept thru the whole thing. I suxs getting old

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Ya I wish I would of made it but like I said in the other post I slept thru the whole thing. I suxs getting old
Take it from me Mike....40 ain't old...it's gettin' close, but it WILL get worse, I promise.

I missed not getting to meet you today. I did call and try to wake you up, right?

See you next time.

Oh yeah, that orange truck will be on the cover of a truck mag soon. Not sure which one...can't remember. It spent a year in Augusta, Ga. having the under-carriage built. Right now, the inside is gutted...no dashboard. All custom stuff is being built for it.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
24,834 Posts
Take it from me Mike....40 ain't old...it's gettin' close, but it WILL get worse, I promise.

I missed not getting to meet you today. I did call and try to wake you up, right?

See you next time.

Oh yeah, that truck will be on the cover of a truck mag soon. Not sure which one...can't remember. It spent a year in Augusta, Ga. having the under-carriage built. Right now, the inside is gutted...no dashboard. All custom stuff is being built for it.
Ya you called me twice. I was oblivious to everything:doh:

·
Premium Member
8,515 Posts
It was nice meeting everyone today! Great pics Hank!

·
Premium Member
8,515 Posts
Great pics everyone. I took only one and it was just one of us there! LOL

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
yeah the Orange truck is built by Kat Kustomz...check them out online. they are from New Knoxville,OH. this kid that builds these is a young guy that sure knows what he's doing. I talk to him every year at the Lima, OH jamboree and i believe the owner of that truck is from the carolina's if i remember correctly...anyway

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
yeah the Orange truck is built by Kat Kustomz...check them out online. they are from New Knoxville,OH. this kid that builds these is a young guy that sure knows what he's doing. I talk to him every year at the Lima, OH jamboree and i believe the owner of that truck is from the carolina's if i remember correctly...anyway
Yep...I remember seeing their web address on the axle tube or some component. I spoke with the owner's father (corrected). Pretty sure I remember he is from here in the Greenville, SC area.

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
you know a camera adds 10 lbs Hank.

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Premium Member
8,515 Posts
Hank, I think your wife must be shrinking your clothes! LOL You look fine to me sugar!

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 38 Posts