Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im going to buy this 94.5 PSD next week. its a Reg cab long bed, 5 speed with 120,000 miles on it. And the only part that sucks is its a 250 so its the gay TTB. BUT! one of my good buddies has a D60 sitting next to his garage that im going to buy off of him. So now to my question, this thing is going to be my DD, and i plan on running 35's. should i get a 4 or 6 inch skyjacker?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Neither. Go with Sky-Manufacturing's 3" reverse shackle kit. I run his kit with a stock front spring (F350 mind you), and " factory blocks out of a F250 of the same era, and I run 37x12.50x16.5 on 16.5x10 Welds in the summer and 315/75/17 in the winter. NO RUBBING at all! Low and tough looking. Not to mention the added benefits of the new shackle location, smoother ride, and room for an intercooler. Just my cents

·
Registered
8,710 Posts
35" you just need a 3" RS kit and V-B codes.

I came up with the RS-SD spring swap in '99 and have helped thousands mod their OBS trucks. We have everything needed to get you the best possible ride quality.

We also have whats needed to install 99-'12 axles and suspension in the OBS trucks.

PM if I can help.

·
Registered
249 Posts
honestly i cant see how anything past a 4inch lift is liveable if you use the truck for more than to just drive. id say the 3inch everyone is suggesting would be great on that truck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts